What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":1aqogvkq said:
Thanks yall.. I can't wait to open a jar on a cold morning with some home made biscuits or put it on a pancake all buttered up.

I'm sure you'll find a place to work in a half pound of cheese into the menu. :mrgreen:

Didn't take a pic. Told my wife it's time to get the deer meat from last year ate up. Last night she made , what she called venison Marcella, on Brown rice. Mighty fine. :nod:

IMG_20150828_122950_863_zps5dbb545e.jpg

ResizedImage_1440789703095_zps74ccdace.jpg

Good Lord Sky! That's alotta chickens! My husband loves chicken but I don't think he could eat that much chicken in one sitting, especially with a side of tacos and rice! :lol2:

BTW, the tacos & rice look really good......I'll take some of that!

Workinonit Farm":3cgfrmy2 said:
Good Lord Sky! That's alotta chickens! My husband loves chicken but I don't think he could eat that much chicken in one sitting, especially with a side of tacos and rice! :lol2:

BTW, the tacos & rice look really good......I'll take some of that!

:lol: :lol: I wasnt cooking those chickens the chickens are cooked at the restaurant called Chicken Fiesta That's where the " Chicken " tacos came from.

fenceman":1381tijp said:
Don't believe him he eats chickens like their m&ms . he'll stuff one in a donut for breakfast.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

Chicken Fiesta......I have heard advertisements for that place. Every now and then I listen to "Big Country" (radio station) and they advertise that place and another place.....Theresa's maybe??

Workinonit Farm":1cb6onze said:
fenceman":1cb6onze said:
Don't believe him he eats chickens like their m&ms . he'll stuff one in a donut for breakfast.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

Chicken Fiesta......I have heard advertisements for that place. Every now and then I listen to "Big Country" (radio station) and they advertise that place and another place.....Theresa's maybe??

if near you try it I love it

skyhightree1":2sbnyf5n said:
Workinonit Farm":2sbnyf5n said:

Sky, from what I can tell, I'm almost 2 hrs from where you are, if you're anywhere near Dinwiddie. An hour and a half for sure. But that taco and rice sure did look good!

*Edit* ....actually I think that station is out of Dyllwin, not Dinwiddie.

Workinonit Farm":1nycp8wt said:
skyhightree1":1nycp8wt said:
Workinonit Farm":1nycp8wt said:

Sky, from what I can tell, I'm almost 2 hrs from where you are, if you're anywhere near Dinwiddie. An hour and a half for sure. But that taco and rice sure did look good!

*Edit* ....actually I think that station is out of Dyllwin, not Dinwiddie.

Oh ok either way its worth the drive its a hour from my house :lol:

Latest posts