What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Dos Bass Pro cook at their stores? The closest thing we have is a Gander Mountain at the edge of Charlottesville and a Dick's Sporting Goods in C'Ville.

Workinonit Farm":33g97jmq said:
Dos Bass Pro cook at their stores? The closest thing we have is a Gander Mountain at the edge of Charlottesville and a Dick's Sporting Goods in C'Ville.

I know this one in Ashland has a restaurant and a bar :D :D :D The one in Hampton if not mistaken I think they do too haven't been there in years since they built the one here. We had a gander mountain but bass pro and other local store called green top teamed up and pushed them out of business. We have dicks sporting goods all over the place here 4 or 5 I cant remember exactly how many. If you ever make it to Richmond and go to bass pro try the restaurant its good.

skyhightree1":k17b5iav said:
That looks good GP... However you are missing a key ingredient... CHEESE
I didn't think of that, but some melted extra sharp Vermont cheddar would have been good there. I'll try that next time because I don't run out of Vermont extra sharp.

ga.prime":bqq42ggt said:
skyhightree1":bqq42ggt said:
I didn't think of that, but some melted extra sharp Vermont cheddar would have been good there. I'll try that next time because I don't run out of Vermont extra sharp.

Ditch the avocado, add some cheese, then you'll have some good eats right there!

Workinonit Farm":33ts2jp6 said:
ga.prime":33ts2jp6 said:
skyhightree1":33ts2jp6 said:

Ditch the avocado, add some cheese, then you'll have some good eats right there!
You might need to see a doctor and find out why you don't like avocados. :D

Salisbury steak fried taters under the cheese cream corn couple of biscuits took pic before smothering with cheese

ResizedImage_1441581647177_zpsfc33778e.jpg

Cheese no good with bbq, bro. Had my daily allowance of cheese for breakfast anyway. :lol2: By the way, your mushroom gravy looks pretty great.

ga.prime":10q0jyjh said:
Cheese no good with bbq, bro. Had my daily allowance of cheese for breakfast anyway. :lol2: By the way, your mushroom gravy looks pretty great.

Thanks :lol: I eat cheese on everything even eat colby cheese slices with my corn flakes sometimes :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts