What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve":2b6ae2zt said:
ga.prime":2b6ae2zt said:
Great looking pizza. You picked those toppings right.
Making pizza is fun. My only daughter turns 17 in a month. I do all I can to keep her close to me. I've been working on a music/hangout room for her and her friends. I encourage her to invite her friends over and we always make pizzas. I supply a wide variety of ingredients and toppings and it has been a huge success. It is actually getting out of control and we can't cook the pizzas fast enough but I am loving every minute of it.

yea those are my favorite topping.. Steve I use my pig cooker with oak in it to cook pizzas we make at home it will make you want to slap someone... if you have a cooker try it. If you don't I expect you having your talent to build make a outdoor brick wood pizza oven that would be a real hit in the summer

ohiosteve":1j5oo7bk said:
A brick oven would be awesome. I've been thinking about an outdoor cooking area for years now. Maybe this summer.....

I would love one but me and brick laying is not a good thing unless I want a lopsided pizza :lol:

skyhightree1":3ei5vn67 said:
ohiosteve":3ei5vn67 said:
A brick oven would be awesome. I've been thinking about an outdoor cooking area for years now. Maybe this summer.....

I would love one but me and brick laying is not a good thing unless I want a lopsided pizza :lol:
That's ok. Then you can call it "Artisanal"

ohiosteve":q0135myj said:
skyhightree1":q0135myj said:
ohiosteve":q0135myj said:

That's ok. Then you can call it "Artisanal"

:lol:

skyhightree1":2qf89fvn said:
True Grit Farms":2qf89fvn said:
skyhightree1":2qf89fvn said:
It came from a place called blaze where 8 bucks you can get any and I do mean any toppings you want all for the same price.

http://www.blazepizza.com/

Looks really good, but I'd have to pass.

Really? Not into pizza?
This heartburn I have maybe I shouldn't have got meat lovers
Maybe you should have stopped at one instead of eating 3. :lol: :hide:

slick4591":2f8j0ezj said:
Short Ribs

You can eat with me anyday... I love a rib.. I was a little upset the ribs I posted a pic of the other week I overcooked and they fell off the bone I like a lil tug to get the meat off the bone when im eating ribs.

slick4591":hk0abf1s said:
Short Ribs

My favorite kind of ribs. I ain't supposed to eat them nowadays because of all the fat but that's where the flavor is so I eat 'em anyway.

(They do pretty good in a slow cooker with 1/2 bottle of hot sauce and 1/2 a bottle of good BBQ sauce then stuck under the oven broiler for a couple minutes each side..on High, but still not as good as grilled.)

greybeard":1tvk9wkv said:
slick4591":1tvk9wkv said:
Short Ribs

My favorite kind of ribs. I ain't supposed to eat them nowadays because of all the fat but that's where the flavor is so I eat 'em anyway.

(They do pretty good in a slow cooker with 1/2 bottle of hot sauce and 1/2 a bottle of good BBQ sauce then stuck under the oven broiler for a couple minutes each side..on High, but still not as good as grilled.)

I love the fat its a burst of flavor in your mouth.

Sky, you wouldn't like these because a couple of the bones fell out when I was pulling them out of the smoker. Actually, they were cooked the sous vide method at 165 for 30 hours and then in a smoker for a couple of hours. A little tug is fine for me on pork, but beef is different. They are usually one way or the other when I cook them and no middle ground on tenderness. I'm not supposed to be eating them myself and usually don't, but I couldn't resist when I ran across these.

slick4591":15eme005 said:
Sky, you wouldn't like these because a couple of the bones fell out when I was pulling them out of the smoker. Actually, they were cooked the sous vide method at 165 for 30 hours and then in a smoker for a couple of hours. A little tug is fine for me on pork, but beef is different. They are usually one way or the other when I cook them and no middle ground on tenderness. I'm not supposed to be eating them myself and usually don't, but I couldn't resist when I ran across these.

Slick I like the lil tug off the bone but that wouldn't have stopped me I like ribs in general... I mostly eat pork ribs and beef ever so often. If you put them on my plate I assure you they would not have lasted long.

Just back from Cambodia. Just a sample of the bugs I ate. If you can get past what you are eating are bugs, they are actually really good. The crickets for example tasted like potato chips with a hint of shrimp. :D

millstreaminn":19exy5tp said:

Just back from Cambodia. Just a sample of the bugs I ate. If you can get past what you are eating are bugs, they are actually really good. The crickets for example tasted like potato chips with a hint of shrimp. :D

Do you plan on continuing that diet now that you are back?

skyhightree1":ixnz8jaz said:
millstreaminn":ixnz8jaz said:

I'm afraid your out of luck Sky, I don't imagine your pizza parlor carries those toppings.

True Grit Farms":2rv6qtaa said:
skyhightree1":2rv6qtaa said:
millstreaminn":2rv6qtaa said:

I'm afraid your out of luck Sky, I don't imagine your pizza parlor carries those toppings.

:lol: TG what do you think about us becoming business partners and we open a pizza parlor that carries ingredients such as that ? I can come up with a great business plan :lol:

skyhightree1":1dvtdyjx said:
True Grit Farms":1dvtdyjx said:
skyhightree1":1dvtdyjx said:

:lol: TG what do you think about us becoming business partners and we open a pizza parlor that carries ingredients such as that ? I can come up with a great business plan :lol:

I think you'd better plan on failing.

skyhightree1":pervaqpv said:
True Grit Farms":pervaqpv said:
skyhightree1":pervaqpv said:

My dad always said "if you won't eat it yourself, don't serve it" so I think I'm out Sky.

Latest posts