What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":2vn2cjni said:
Never had it but looks good. Did you just eat it out of the skillet or you do something else with it.

thanks I boiled it then fried it with onions and garlic and salt. I had them just like that.

Oxtails
make the best beef and noodles that you ever ate. I pull the meat off of the bone and use it and the broth to cook homemade noodles!! Price them in the store if you can find them, and the price will scare you to death.If I let my locker guy have some lead time he will save an arm full for me. 99% of the people that buy a beef at the locker will not take the tail, tongue , heart or liver. He just throws them in the scrap barrel and saves paper and freezer space.If you want them when you pick up your beef he keeps a few in the freezer.

IMG_20150530_135829_723_zps3ae33d98.jpg

wacocowboy":1bgpxfla said:
Looks good Sky. I might do some cooking outside with no rain in the forecast.

Thanks... If you move here you will be able to cook outside 3 times a day and never worry about any rain for a while :shock:

skyhightree1":2d7woqkh said:
wacocowboy":2d7woqkh said:
Looks good Sky. I might do some cooking outside with no rain in the forecast.

Thanks... If you move here you will be able to cook outside 3 times a day and never worry about any rain for a while :shock:

I remember not to long ago we were talking about mud trucks and women mud wrestling on your place.

Looks great sky, making me hungry!
I didn't know you had moved locations, let me know so I can send you some cattle for that free rent lol!

Fried tomato sandwich for supper. Yeah. Odd dish. Seemed right at the time. Don't really recommend it. It was good but nothing to write home about.

Latest posts