What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Rafter. I can get rid of it as fast as I can make it. Its funny how some either hate it or love it.

Something else that's good from this is the broth. I used to throw it out but now I can it and it makes the best stock to use for anything you'll be adding water too. So many flavors in it, its just delicious.

IMG_20150522_132133_243_zpsb1260a16.jpg

wacocowboy":2d0ai4oy said:
Looks good Sky. What is on it?

Its called a steak grinder 18" .. It has thin slicked rib eye with provolone tomatoes lettuce onions sauted mushrooms and extra mayo on seriously fresh bread that is so soft its ridiculous

Man that looks great, the bread looks great. We now have a good subway franchise place, but not anywhere that serves a really good sandwich that looks like that does.

skyhightree1":m2uzt4im said:
wacocowboy":m2uzt4im said:

Its called a steak grinder 18" .. It has thin slicked rib eye with provolone tomatoes lettuce onions sauted mushrooms and extra mayo on seriously fresh bread that is so soft its ridiculous

Is it a local place that makes it or national chain? If you ate that whole thing you wouldn't be able to move for a week, but it sure does look and sound good.

skyhightree1":1c6sxrcp said:
wacocowboy":1c6sxrcp said:

All served up on a piece of cardboard. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Yea I would buy one in a second to try..... The closest to me is in Tulsa , commute may be tough. :lol: Looks great though.

Latest posts