Went to Crowders this weekend......

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo

Reaction score
Seems that he said something about his new girl and I should come. Little did I expect for him to be treating us to such a fine young filly doing her fancy new moves..

[youtube]dwnuODleeDI[/youtube]

I'm going back for more. :mrgreen:

Hey, guys...thanks for the warning...I don't think I'm gonna watch it. It's got to be wrong in so many ways.

Alice

Do you think that parents should be charged with endangerment and the child should be taken away when they are allowed to become that obese. (Proving she does not have Munchausen by proxy )

hillsdown":3tfhe5r5 said:
Do you think that parents should be charged with endangerment and the child should be taken away when they are allowed to become that obese. (Proving she does not have Munchausen by proxy )
Lord no. We're just trying to raise a new specimen for the 2011 Krispy Kreme donut calendar. Grannysoo, you come up the next time and forget the trailer you're gonna get "it" with both barrels. :D

hillsdown":38itauh4 said:

Personally, I think SOMETHING is wrong when I see children as obese as these children.
However, considering that there are children being beaten to death out there, this is a minor problem and the social agencies surely have more important cases.

hillsdown":pajafhvg said:
We don't do anything to parents (or more likely a parent) raising juvenile delinquents, drug heads, all-around thugs and just obnoxious a$$holes, why would you want to make a stand on obesity.

Latest posts