Well that's done. Time to plow snow.

Help Support CattleToday:

Since you have that job completed the blue what looks like a baler in the background now would be a good time to get it ready. The saw looks to be OK, especially after cutting the track. :lol: Pretty place/view as I bet summer time it really shines.

ir2h61.jpg

jltrent":3b840dr8 said:
Since you have that job completed the blue what looks like a baler in the background now would be a good time to get it ready. The saw looks to be OK, especially after cutting the track. :lol: Pretty place/view as I bet summer time it really shines.

Ha, that does look like a baler now that you mention it! It's actually a front end loader, and way in the background is a free standing windbreak panel positioned just right to look like baler belts.
I do have a 566 John Deere baler I was thinking about replacing belts and bearings on this winter, but in the name of fiscal responsibility it will have to wait until next winter. I would like to do the oil pan gasket on my 7700 JD tractor, and the AC blowers. Then it will be calving time.
Oh, and I should have a look at the chain on that saw. There were some sparks...... :lol2:

Latest posts