Well that was a Disaster..

Help Support CattleToday:

THANK YOU!!!! I was going thru a little withdrawal... I like to read these, apparently a lot more than I knew.
Actually, I'm beginning to like being on here WAY more than facebook, but I do wish there was a "like" button on here.

Seems to be a lot of CT junkies that weren't aware they had a problem, me included. Have been lurking at Ranchers for the couple of days, some folks seem to paint themselves in a corner over there as well. :lol:

Thanks Macon!

I'm sorry about the 300 emails I sent. Every time I tried to logon it gave me an SQL error and suggested that I email the admin.........I guess I take those prompts too seriously :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Server migrations are rarely easy, no matter what they say. But on the bright side I've got your username and password now :cowboy:

THANK YOU Macon!! I was starting to pick at my skin, gnaw my knuckles raw, and was seein' things on my puter that weren't there!! lol.... man I love CT withdrawal.... NOT!!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":v50exnjd said:
Hmmm - is everyone getting their notices?? I have not received any and I even had a PM.

I'm not either. Prior to the 'breakdown' I was, but not now. Nor from Rancher's either.

I didn't have the heart to e-mail Macon about it. I thought I'd let him recover from the "CT incident of 2013" before I started flooding him with e-mails again. :lol2:

Anyone else not getting e-mail notifications?

Katherine

It seems that while CT was down most of the recent posts were in the Ranchers forum. Not sure how that could happen...

Latest posts