Well that was a Disaster..

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
The User database got scrambled in the transfer to the new server and had to be manually recreated. I would fire the Webmaster if he wasn't me. :oops:

Had a nightmare i was trying to look at ct and it kept giving me an error. Thanks for working hard to get it back going

M Gravlee":3kguukhw said:
The User database got scrambled in the transfer to the new server and had to be manually recreated. I would fire the Webmaster if he wasn't me. :oops:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That's okay....you did way better than I would have....I am sooo not techno-savvy :lol2:

Thank you for getting it up and running again! Very much appreciate your time and efforts. :D :tiphat:

Katherine

M Gravlee":1086700q said:

I've been around long enough I'm thinking I'm seeing a pattern forming here..... :lol: One doesn't realize how much they are connected to something till the "strings are cut".

Glad you got it all sorted out.

Did hook find out anything about the shooter of his cow? Did inyati chute turn over? Have we changed the horse meat lady's mind? All questions I need answered. It's good to be home.

M Gravlee":3lpn42ic said:

We have had this talk before Macon you have to be careful when installing the kanobblin pin in the kanobblin hole.
The only thing worse is when it stips in the kanobblin gear. This can cause excessive swearing and object's to be flung into space.

Glad you are back up, I was a little concerned yesterday. I thought my computer was having problems.

Thanks for the hard work Macon!
Last night I was checking like every 5 mins.

is it on?........nope.......is it on now?........nope.........guess i'll go to bed.

Latest posts