Weaning for Dollars

Help Support CattleToday:

MM, I am a firm believer that we can all run our neighbour's operation better than our own....

Having said that, there are two things I see in your operation that I feel would make you money. One is owning better bulls, the right ones can increase weaning weights dramatically.
Number two is for you to just sell your calves straight off the cow. By all means, follow vaccination protocols that will make you money but I think you will be very surprised how much your calves weigh straight off the cow and with no extra cost to you. I am betting the difference between bottom lines will be attractive.

No charge for the advice, you use it as you like.
So I made a thread titled unweaned bull calves. Took your advice this time.
Thank you!!

On Profile >Do you have any idea of how many hundreds of thousands of people have access to this forum?
Do you have any idea of how far someone with nothing to lose will go in distance and deed?
Do you have any idea of how hard it is to get old if you insist on living in condition white?
What is "condition white?"

moses388> Condition White, having no concept of what is going on around you , day dreaming when you should be paying attention to your
surroundings, living in your own little world every day all day. No or little perception of space and time and no or little thought
of what any action or inaction could result in. Pearl Harbor on the evening of 6 December 1941 on an individual basis. LVR

Latest posts