Wagyu bulls for sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Pnw Farmer

Reaction score
Hey all, my father in law is looking for 3 Wagyu bulls to breed his heifers to but is striking out in his usual go-to places. Does anybody know of any bulls on the market in the Pacific Northwest? I don't know what my chances are but I figured I'd throw it on here for him. Thanks.

Farmer

Long ways from you. But they might have helpful info.

Hey all, my father in law is looking for 3 Wagyu bulls to breed his heifers to but is striking out in his usual go-to places. Does anybody know of any bulls on the market in the Pacific Northwest? I don't know what my chances are but I figured I'd throw it on here for him. Thanks.

Farmer
What breed of Wagyu ?
Jap Blk or Akaushi ?
What traits you looking for big CW, EMA size, marbling ?
If you can be more specific I know breeders in that area.

One of my neighbors has several hundred Wagyu cows. I know that he supplies bulls to AgriBeef. I know several weeks ago he was up in Washington delivering bulls. PM me if interested and I will send you his name and phone number.

What breed of Wagyu ?
Jap Blk or Akaushi ?
What traits you looking for big CW, EMA size, marbling ?
If you can be more specific I know breeders in that area.
He didn't go into detail on genetics, just mentioned he couldn't find any bulls. If I had to guess though, he'd mainly look at calving ease and weaning weight. He had been getting bulls through Agri-Beef but can't for some reason this time.

Latest posts