• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We Get The Message

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
I think they just locked the thread that has the link to MM's "cow problems" thread.

I sincerely hope they dont lock the "cow problems" thread because that is one of the greatest threads ever to be put on this board.

hillsdown

Reaction score
Bill, it is locked because it is a sticky,,which is a good thing. :nod:

If you have a comment or question just go to the link provided in the locked thread and you can post on it; you can also add a pic if you wish to the thread.. :wave:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
hillsdown":2yakyl86 said:
Bill, it is locked because it is a sticky,,which is a good thing. :nod:

If you have a comment or question just go to the link provided in the locked thread and you can post on it; you can also add a pic if you wish to the thread.. :wave:

Don't have any comment or question. Thought I had "copy & pasted" the link to that "locked" thread that had last post back in December 2007. Just thought it must have been offensive or something to the pure and proper people or something. Otherwise, just figured the moderator involved just didn't like to empty their wastebasket very often...lol.