WARTS

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey Ollie,

I have always wondered how you sheep herders catch them there sheep.
Do you have velcro gloves?

ollie":252of6fi said:
TXAG, We are trying to do what the cattle industry has already done and come up with a Biggest Sheep epd.I 'll get the formula for you
I've checked the formula. It looks exactly like what the cattle business uses today.The more Big Sheep data the better the B.S. epd's accuracy. The better the accuracy the better the Big Sheep sell. The better the Big Sheep sell the more people want the B.S. numbers to be the biggest and we are starting to see people leave the time honored tradition of sound herding practices. If the B.S. epd works out then the industry will be ok. If not then were in trouble because of the B.S.

I have always wondered how you sheep herders catch them there sheep.
Do you have velcro gloves?

I had always heard that velcro gloves were for doing something else with the sheep. I don't think sheep are that intelligent. My Dad has some of them and it seems to me that they just spend most of their time finding new ways to commit suicide. Also, and this is no word of a lie, my father actually couldn't go on vacation last spring because of the ewes being pregnant. No, they were not close to lambing but they would get so fat that they would fall on their back and not be able to get back up. So he would go out and set up the sheep twice a day. And that's absolutely the truth. Sheep on the livestock scale of intelligence rate only slightly ahead of the chicken. Man they are stupid.

Latest posts