Cattle warts

Help Support CattleToday:

QUOTE: "And then there's another genus of the virus that affects the reproductive tract, so you can see them on the penis of a young bull, you can see them on the vulva of a heifer."

.... so also from my quote it says there is "another genus" of the virus that affects the reproductive tract, you tell me that the warts "spread" to the penis? If you think you might be able to look at some knowledge or new ideas then please anyone, watch this film to learn more about copper, entitled
"IRON & COPPER, THE GREATEST DIETARY LIE OF OUR CENTURY!"

Last edited:
No you FSA, it is in my first post which I stated around the animals neck.
Well Ralphie this is FSA here, if you go back to your first post and read it there was no mention of genital warts there, only warts on the neck. It was in a subsequent post you mentioned the genital warts so I think it is a reasonable question to ask where do you put the wire with penile warts.
In my opinion if the wire works on the neck warts it is due to a local effect of the wire rubbing and irritating the warts which then elicits an immune response, a bit like what you get by pulling a few off or crushing some with pliers. A bit of moisture and salts from the cows skin could also produce that blue colour of copper sulphate which is also an astringent on granular tissue such as with warts.
If the problem is copper deficiency as you are saying it is not that hard to give copper by injection if you are worried about the absorbtion through the gut.
I would like to try it on penile warts if I ever get a bull with them again but I am sceptical that the copper around the neck would work on them.
I still don't know what I've got to do to become a FSA, oh, that's right I am already a FSA so I must have done something right.
In spite of your arrogance I do appreciate you posting about this, it is always interesting to hear of some of these simple things.

Ken

Looks like old Shakespear had those warts at least 7 years ago. They are probably long gone by now.

Well Ralphie this is FSA here, if you go back to your first post and read it there was no mention of genital warts there, only warts on the neck. It was in a subsequent post you mentioned the genital warts so I think it is a reasonable question to ask where do you put the wire with penile warts.
In my opinion if the wire works on the neck warts it is due to a local effect of the wire rubbing and irritating the warts which then elicits an immune response, a bit like what you get by pulling a few off or crushing some with pliers. A bit of moisture and salts from the cows skin could also produce that blue colour of copper sulphate which is also an astringent on granular tissue such as with warts.
If the problem is copper deficiency as you are saying it is not that hard to give copper by injection if you are worried about the absorbtion through the gut.
I would like to try it on penile warts if I ever get a bull with them again but I am sceptical that the copper around the neck would work on them.
I still don't know what I've got to do to become a FSA, oh, that's right I am already a FSA so I must have done something right.
In spite of your arrogance I do appreciate you posting about this, it is always interesting to hear of some of these simple things.

Ken

Well my arrogance was only tipped off with your smart answer of asking and I QUOTE: "Where do you put the wire with the warts on his "willy"?" Unquote. Your trolling and you probably cried to the moderator so she could tune me in.

No Ken, you don't put the copper wire on the "willy." The problem here is a copper deficiency of the animal. The copper on the neck, from the wire, is absorbed into the bloodstream of the animal. The copper in an injection I would not trust as I do not know what other ingredients are in the injection. Plus it might be a problem as it is questionable on the dosage. Many things block & pull copper out such as the synthetic drug, ascorbic acid. Mainstream copper supplements don't work for various reasons, which I am not going to get into in this limited space, if they did you would not need the copper wire. Iron can become toxic in the animal if not regulated by copper. This kind of environment with the iron, and no copper absorption makes a great breeding ground for worms and parasites of all kinds. Drinking water out of copper vessels for example is a good way to acquire copper. Copper is probably the most important nutrient one could obtain.
QUOTE: At least 95% of the population, have copper deficiency, due to slow poisoning from blood thinners, alkalizing chemicals, copper binders, and copper antagonists that they have saturated the food and food chain with. These poisons have altered and damaged the proteins/DNA of the blood and other tissues of the body. Copper is essential in the formation of normal healthy proteins, that is, normal amino acid sequences, in that it provides a balanced pH state for the blood and tissues. Copper is acidic at a pH of 5.5 and is important in providing a balance of the numerous alkaline and acidic nutrient minerals.

Glyphosate that is in Roundup depletes copper.

So I believe the copper wire on the neck of the animal would get rid of the penile warts. Copper regulates everything in the body.

Peace

Last edited:
I worked on the race track when I was a kid. Trainers used to put copper pennies in the horse's water buckets. I don't remember why. This was when pennies were actually made of copper.

I worked on the race track when I was a kid. Trainers used to put copper pennies in the horse's water buckets. I don't remember why. This was when pennies were actually made of copper.
That has value also, and the copper was improving their health.
There's a reason why some people go out of their way to purchase copper jewelry.
Here is a place that sells it. Some questions and answers here that might be interesting to some. Think how handsome a cow would look with a copper chain! Let alone healthy.

Well my arrogance was only tipped off with your smart answer of asking and I QUOTE: "Where do you put the wire with the warts on his "willy"?" Unquote. Your trolling and you probably cried to the moderator so she could tune me in.

No Ken, you don't put the copper wire on the "willy." The problem here is a copper deficiency of the animal. The copper on the neck, from the wire, is absorbed into the bloodstream of the animal. The copper in an injection I would not trust as I do not know what other ingredients are in the injection. Plus it might be a problem as it is questionable on the dosage. Many things block & pull copper out such as the synthetic drug, ascorbic acid. Mainstream copper supplements don't work for various reasons, which I am not going to get into in this limited space, if they did you would not need the copper wire. Iron can become toxic in the animal if not regulated by copper. This kind of environment with the iron, and no copper absorption makes a great breeding ground for worms and parasites of all kinds. Drinking water out of copper vessels for example is a good way to acquire copper. Copper is probably the most important nutrient one could obtain.
QUOTE: At least 95% of the population, have copper deficiency, due to slow poisoning from blood thinners, alkalizing chemicals, copper binders, and copper antagonists that they have saturated the food and food chain with. These poisons have altered and damaged the proteins/DNA of the blood and other tissues of the body. Copper is essential in the formation of normal healthy proteins, that is, normal amino acid sequences, in that it provides a balanced pH state for the blood and tissues. Copper is acidic at a pH of 5.5 and is important in providing a balance of the numerous alkaline and acidic nutrient minerals.

Glyphosate that is in Roundup depletes copper.

So I believe the copper wire on the neck of the animal would get rid of the penile warts. Copper regulates everything in the body.

Peace
I don't know what a Troll is actually, maybe I am one but I see you joined CT just before your first post so maybe you were trolling the internet looking for opportunities. I don't know whether I'm on speaking terms with the moderator.
I think you are just making assumptions about the copper in this case having a systemic effect on the warts. I think if it does work it is a much more local effect as I said previously.
Anyhow, thanks for your concern on my health, I'm good, my household water goes through copper pipes. I use well water which is slightly acidic, you only have to look around my shower to see all the blue to see that I am getting my share of copper, I just hope my pipes out live me.

Ken

Spellink is also important. I did not look back and proofread your stuff but I remember you spelled Shakespeare wrong, Shakespear.
Also I copied and paste because nobody was looking at the video or links I provided and were asking me the questions that the articles explained. So I copied and pasted some of the important points.

Not only are YOU off topic, "you're" drawing me off topic as well and wasting my time.

Proverbs 10:10 He who winks with the eye causes trouble, But a prating fool will fall.

human.jpgcognitive.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like old Shakespear had those warts at least 7 years ago. They are probably long gone by now.

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving in words evidence of that fact.

Latest posts