Vegas shooting

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh..that's how it started..with the 'one drink'...
The "part" is from a westpac cruise song someone wrote and put together with other bawdy songs of that time..my brother used to have the whole cassete tape.
Long time ago about all I still remember is walking over the bridge over **** River and the fact that San Miquel beer was pretty good even warm and only 25 US cents a longneck bottle. In daytime, all the bars inside were dark...they only used electricity for lights at night and just to run the beer coolers in the daytime.
Somewhere on Rizal Ave, one of the bars had a little cement pool in front with a few small gators or crocs in it and he sold little live ducks for less than $1USD for folks to feed to them.
My brother was one of those that was going to bring a girl back from PI but his old chief finally talked him out of it. You could get in trouble there, for making that kind of promise to one of them girls and backing out of it.

greybeard":38r17tr9 said:
Somewhere on Rizal Ave, one of the bars had a little cement pool in front with a few small gators or crocs in it and he sold little live ducks for less than $1USD for folks to feed to them.

I don't know what's better entertainment-disease infected hookers or throwing live animals to their imminent death. Heck, add the cold beer and you can have all sorts of fun for $20. Sounds like an afternoon!

My dad had a man talk with me after a incident when I was thirteen. He tried to scare me by telling me how the doctors treated gonorrhea in the Navy. It was sure scary and I didn't want any part of it, but I didn't listen.

True Grit Farms":3b3oof4j said:
My dad had a man talk with me after a incident when I was thirteen. He tried to scare me by telling me how the doctors treated gonorrhea in the Navy. It was sure scary and I didn't want any part of it, but I didn't listen.

Is that the hitting it with a hammer story?

Probably the island in S. China Sea where all vd infected soldiers/sailors were supposedly sent to...........forever...

greybeard":1aab7qey said:
Oh..that's how it started..with the 'one drink'...
The "part" is from a westpac cruise song someone wrote and put together with other bawdy songs of that time..my brother used to have the whole cassete tape.
Long time ago about all I still remember is walking over the bridge over **** River and the fact that San Miquel beer was pretty good even warm and only 25 US cents a longneck bottle. In daytime, all the bars inside were dark...they only used electricity for lights at night and just to run the beer coolers in the daytime.
My brother was one of those that was going to bring a girl back from PI but his old chief finally talked him out of it. You could get in trouble there, for making that kind of promise to one of them girls and backing out of it.
That was where I was introduced to the "balut" Guy at the bar had the little feet sticking out of his mouth. Almost made me quit drinking, almost

slick4591":vj59578h said:
True Grit Farms":vj59578h said:

Is that the hitting it with a hammer story?

Yes, and then using something similar to a 22 caliber bore brush to clean the inside so the pus could drain. I'm not sure which procedure would hurt the most, and don't want to find out.

back on topic..
All kinds of crap being spewed by the media.
This, from NY Post..not the most reliable source for sure and hard to believe.
By the time the 64-year-old ­retired accountant's rampage ended Sunday night, the floor of Room 32-135 at the Mandalay Bay hotel was littered with spent high-caliber shell casings — including at least one shell from the revolver that he used to blow his brains out.

"You couldn't step anywhere without stepping on dozens of shells," a law-enforcement source told The Post. "The room was full of brass shells."
Revolvers eject spent casings nowadays...and after the guy blew his brains out?
I don't think so...

Latest posts