Valentines Day? Poll

Help Support CattleToday:

Are you doing anything for your sweetie on Valentines Day?

• 1. No, what a crock.

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • 2. Absolutely I am very romantic.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • 3. Everyday is Valentines Day in my home.

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
My husband buys me red roses and chocolates. I buy him chocolates. He goes out for pizza and we eat a lot and then head to bed early. It's not really a special day. Other than the chocolates. ;-)

Hillsdown glad I got you laughing.
Hubby does not like buying flowers from the store so he waits til summer goes out and picks me a big bunch of yellow roses that grow in our pasture. So I get mine sometime in June or July.
Yeah he is a romantic deep down.

We figured if we can laugh at and with each other life goes much more smoothly.

No sense in getting him any chocolate it will sit in his shirt drawer until it turns white. :roll:

I always run off the girlfriend before Christmas and don't look for a new one until after Valentines day. It saves me a lot of money.

Since Valentines is my birthday, I always wind up with the chocolates and goodies!

MikeC":1vexheom said:
Since Valentines is my birthday, I always wind up with the chocolates and goodies!

Worse yet, Valentines Day is our anniversary. Can't celebrate by going out because you can't get into a restaurant or anywhere else for that matter. Really dumb getting married on that day.

Dave":3gkrkbpf said:
I always run off the girlfriend before Christmas and don't look for a new one until after Valentines day. It saves me a lot of money.

OMG! Dave is that you :shock: .....is that really you :shock: .....so we meet again on a Cattle Forum, who would have thunk it! ;-)

hillsdown":1w7483p4 said:
MikeC":1w7483p4 said:

Ahh Mike, you really are a love child :pretty: . :p

"Love Child" ? Ain't never been called that before. :oops:

How can I use that to my advantage? :lol: :lol:

MikeC":37pfoc3r said:

Not much of a compliment if it's in the same context as a love rock or love weed

The boyfriend and I are going to have supper at his house, then go to a movie. (even though i prefer movies at one of our houses, its more comfy) and I know he bought me presents. Then, I will go to one of my single friends house, because she is having a sort of pitty party for all the single girls, and watch sappy love stories on her tv (like the notebook..awww :heart: ), while eating wayyy too much icecream. Sounds fun, right?

dun":1ahf4d2y said:
MikeC":1ahf4d2y said:

Not much of a compliment if it's in the same context as a love rock or love weed

You jerk! I'm a "LOVEBUG"! :lol:

But then.....that ain't much of a compliment either. :roll:

MikeC":1wgdv99c said:
dun":1wgdv99c said:
MikeC":1wgdv99c said:

You jerk! I'm a "LOVEBUG"! :lol:

But then.....that ain't much of a compliment either. :roll:

Mike are you talking about those "black love bugs" we have down south? Also heard them called "telephone bugs". They just say hello and hang up. :lol2:

Latest posts