Ugly cow contest

Help Support CattleToday:

[
:D I'll check tomorrow, I may have a contender myself.[/quote]

I toss in the towell.[/quote]

Jo, if you could use some of those Lucy genetics for your "secret project" I'm sure we could arrange transportation to your part of the country. In fact if you would buy her I'll haul her to you just to get her off the place.I am seriously worried that the ugly will rub off on some of the good calves.

That's one ugly cow. Does she look better when she slickes off, or does she stay hairy like that? Is she pregnant or does she always have that pot belly?

All I can say is "wow".

Well I think I have the winner but it says the file is too big. What do I do now? Can I e-mail it to some who can fix it? Anybody volunteer?

This is not my cow nor anyone that I know I just found it on google images...I thought it was pretty ugly so I'm going share it with you

DSC00563.JPG

kenny thomas":1bjblitb said:
http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/503/thumbs/100_0606.jpg

well here is the link. still don't know how to resize it.
You definately win. I think the screwed up horns are cool though.

K2011":amldiz1s said:
This is not my cow nor anyone that I know I just found it on google images...I thought it was pretty ugly so I'm going share it with you

DSC00563.JPG
looks like a dwarf. that one, should of had a ball peen bounced off her head at birth

alacattleman":1u4nw9l8 said:
K2011":1u4nw9l8 said:

DSC00563.JPG
looks like a dwarf. that one, should of had a ball peen bounced off her head at birth

I have a neighbour that looks like that, complete with the overshot jaw :shock:

nothing like a bad case of inbreeding.to make them defects surface. there was a man "gone now" that his whole herd was like that ,,he had been inbreeding so long " not for a paticular purpose" that every thing was a exact duplicate...never sold anything, every thing born there died there, his fence rows were so grown up you couldnt see them unless you were like me and stopped and peaked . :p this is the truth. he lived about 1/2 mile from the stockyard :(

alacattleman":1cps1g81 said:
nothing like a bad case of inbreeding.to make them defects surface. there was a man "gone now" that his whole herd was like that ,,he had been inbreeding so long " not for a paticular purpose" that every thing was a exact duplicate...never sold anything, every thing born there died there, his fence rows were so grown up you couldnt see them unless you were like me and stopped and peaked . :p this is the truth. he lived about 1/2 mile from the stockyard :(

That's very true, for those who expect three headed monsters and calves with two tails when you breed a little closer, overshot and undershot jaws are usually the first bad traits to show up in inbred animals.

angie":1c9n4nqo said:
Kennys, NOT mine!! :help:

100_0606.jpg

Going back to that post about which way cows face themselves, this one must face southeast all the time! That southwest wind has swept her horns! :lol:

K-2011, the coyotes definately go that way as soon as they see her. That is the reason she is here. She is 18 year old raises a 550lb calf and hates dogs and coyotes. Will run them out of the pasture. That is why I keep her.
Her name is bicycle. She sure is ugly though.

Kenny: my eyes must need fixin'

I think she looks just fine. At 18 years old, I wouldn't even fault her weight and that dip in her spine.

If she's a contender, I might need to find a recent photo of my 67 to challenge her with. But 67 isn't the ugliest for sure... maybe Trudy is.
I have lots of nasty photos - but they're records of sick cattle, which is unfair competition.
Trudy is here, the Jersey cow: http://cowcalfandvet.wordpress.com/2009 ... /#more-171
She's sick in that photo, but she's ugly anyway. I'm just waiting for the day she doesn't breed, so I can get rid of her.

regolith":3ejcfqpx said:
Kenny: my eyes must need fixin'

I think she looks just fine. At 18 years old, I wouldn't even fault her weight and that dip in her spine.

If she's a contender, I might need to find a recent photo of my 67 to challenge her with. But 67 isn't the ugliest for sure... maybe Trudy is.
I have lots of nasty photos - but they're records of sick cattle, which is unfair competition.
Trudy is here, the Jersey cow: http://cowcalfandvet.wordpress.com/2009 ... /#more-171
She's sick in that photo, but she's ugly anyway. I'm just waiting for the day she doesn't breed, so I can get rid of her.

Johnes or BVD?

Latest posts