TYPE OF BULL???

Help Support CattleToday:

COMAIR

Reaction score
I'VE JUST GOT THIS BULL. CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT KIND YOU THINK IT IS?
DSC00343.JPG

COMAIR":163nuaxd said:
I'VE JUST GOT THIS BULL. CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT KIND YOU THINK IT IS?http://cattletoday.com/photos/uploads/3610/DSC00343.JPG

He is the "Kind" I don't like. A mixed up mess.

Ok, I have no experience with this breed at all. Think I must be too far north to see any of these. Would you be kind enough to explain what all you don't like?

The big question is who is feeding them Bagels?
That is a bull that should have been a steer.
Also known as a maverick. Somebody missed him while cutting.

I'd say brangus crossed with a char.......had one come out colored like that.....course he didn't stay a bull long. but brought decent money at the salebarn.

As for the bagels ? well there dont appear to be much grass available there, looks like it did here a few weeks ago. Lotta folks round here are feedin stuff from the day old bread stores, it's cheap from what I hear, and puts weight on cattle fairly good. If he's located anywhere in this drought area, ya do what ya gotta do. Thank goodness our grass is startin to come on out now since we've had some rain.

Ok, well over here we call that a "Composite" breed of bull.
In my opinion it doesn't matter which part of the world you come from the same rule applies...... If You Start With Quality You Will End With Quality.
Because at the end of the day it costs the same amount of money to feed and upkeep a average beast as it does a stud one but the financial reward is further apart.

Farmhand":1px76hga said:
Ok, I have no experience with this breed at all. Think I must be too far north to see any of these. Would you be kind enough to explain what all you don't like?
Everything - you don't have to be "experienced" with any breed or breeds to know that this is not bull quality.

Latest posts