TYPE OF BULL???

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":336ts1dm said:
T&S Ranch":336ts1dm said:
warpaint":336ts1dm said:
Just a suggestion, take it for what its worth.

Perhaps if you had included the info you just provided, you could have avoided getting your feelings hurt.

It should not matter his original question was which breed. He did not ask for all the smart a$$ comments

He did not ask what breed! He asked what Kind of BULL it was. It was a bad BULL. T&S did people use to pick on you in school or something? I bet you are one of those people that think kids playing football should not keep score, it is just for fun. Probably think we need more welfare programs. You are a far left Liberal aren't you?

Just the opposite I am not one of the internet tough guys on here trying to look bigger than I am.

aplusmnt":1yalmyif said:
T&S Ranch":1yalmyif said:
warpaint":1yalmyif said:

Perhaps if you had included the info you just provided, you could have avoided getting your feelings hurt.

It should not matter his original question was which breed. He did not ask for all the smart a$$ comments

He did not ask what breed! He asked what Kind of BULL it was. It was a bad BULL. T&S did people use to pick on you in school or something? I bet you are one of those people that think kids playing football should not keep score, it is just for fun. Probably think we need more welfare programs. You are a far left Liberal aren't you?

I dont need to hide in an internet chat room or count my posts on a thread to feel secure about what I do. But I also dont like to see people make themselves feel better about themselves by belittling others.

COMAIR":194nzyb6 said:
I DID'NT BUY HIM FOR A BREED BULL, HE IS HEADED FOR HAMBERGER. I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE LIKE IS AROUND HERE BEFORE AND WAS WONDERING WHAT HE WAS. I KNEW BETTER THAN ASK WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM (GOT THAT ANYWAY) BECAUSE ALOT OF YOU JUST LOOK FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE ANAL. THANKS TO THOSE WHO TRIED TO HELP.
Should make good lean burger.

Welcome aboard Comair, stick around most of these guys are good folk and give you good advice when you really need it. It's been said many times you need to have a thick skin to be here, but if you can handle the smart remarks it can be a lot of fun. Don't judge this board be you first post.

Stick around,
Alan

T&S Ranch":10x5bsfh said:
warpaint":10x5bsfh said:

The funny part is that people ASSUMED he bought the bull for a breeder and that he wanted comments on the bull's appearance.

A somewhat honest mistake given the vague nature of the original post.

It is a bad LOOKING bull, I'm sure he's aware of that. It'll probably TASTE fine.

I just wish people would read the question, understand what's being asked, and give a direct answer TO THAT QUESTION.

If you don't understand the question, ask for clarification.

I know, I know, I know....I can wish in one hand.... :D

Seriously, my guess is Brahman- Char. Pour the feed to him and in about 3 mos. take another pic. and everybody will tell you what a nice bull you have. That's my $0.02, and enjoy your burger.

Roadapple":ffgbkrbt said:
Seriously, my guess is Brahman- Char. Pour the feed to him and in about 3 mos. take another pic. and everybody will tell you what a nice bull you have. That's my $0.02, and enjoy your burger.
not wanting to argue. it wont matter with this animal how much you feed him he is still not gonna be any better than what he is now. in other word he aint got it going on. he may be bigger and slicker but anybody can polish a turd.

ALACOWMAN":jqkxup00 said:
Roadapple":jqkxup00 said:
not wanting to argue. it wont matter with this animal how much you feed him he is still not gonna be any better than what he is now. in other word he aint got it going on. he may be bigger and slicker but anybody can polish a turd.

I wouldn't even eat him. Take him to the auction barn and go buy yourself some good beef. You'll be glad you did.

If you and no one else knows what it is, you need to bring that POS back to the sale barn. Get him gone to the next sale.

I saw this pic in the photo gallery; remembered seeing the bagels. I thought it was a picture beefy had posted (sorry beefy, no insult intended)

CB, you got an extra cartridge for that 45-70, cause that mutt would likely ruin good cows.

Alacowman, I'm still laughing at the thought of you, or anyone, polishing a turd.

Beefy":2qe9k7l8 said:
most likely its some percentage of charolais brahman and angus.

I'm not seeing the angus part... I was going to suggest there might be some Murrey Grey (for color)in there somewhere, along with brahma (ears) .... the rest, well, is not quite as easily defined...but I am with the "make this one a steer" comment.

I'VE JUST GOT THIS BULL. CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT KIND YOU THINK IT IS?
OK, I think most people answered his question - "kind of bull" - POOR. Breed of bull is probaby Char X with Brahman type.
Also, if you haven't noticed, we do not use all caps unless we want to SHOUT.
The picture shows this BULL with other cattle. Unless ALL the other cattle are males, this bull WILL be propagating - UGH!
As I said earlier, welcome to the board - yes you need to be thick skinned. Don't ask unless you REALLY want to get an answer.

TnWI,
Being from Florida that calf is either Brangus sired or out of a brangus type cow. thats where i'm getting my "angus percentage".
He may be a charbray x brangus or something. could be brahman sired out of a charolais x angus. who knows. i'd just about guarantee hes got a little angus somewhere in there even if it came from a brangus. anyway. should make a pretty good feeder.

If ya'll look at the picture all the animals are calves it appears he is picking up cheap stuff from the stockyard feeding them cheap day-old yankee doughnuts trying to put a pound or two on them and probably reselling in a month or two.
He is deffinetely Char X Brahma and who knows what else and no one in their right mind (i hope) would think of using him as a herd bull, with that said i've seen worst used.