True Story: idiot in the drive thru

Help Support CattleToday:

Was down at the south ranch putting in hay for the cattle and had to take a bale back home.Had a bail on the bale forks and decieded to hook up to the bale buggy,Pulled it over to my truck and set it on the ball and noticed the cattle we're eating on the bale.Ran to the tractor and lifted it up.So I decided I could put on the bale buggy forks while they we're cranked up.drove over and got it lined up set it down and tore the tailgate up on my truck.Needless to say while the cattle distracted me I forgot to latch the buggie on the trailer ball.

Cal

TexasBred":28jzas2p said:
Unlike you bozos I've never wrapped a trailer around anything ...that said...I was walking down a courthouse square sidewalk many years ago on my way to a very important business appointment. Across the street walking walking the opposite direction down the other sidewalk in front of the storefronts was a beautiful lady...I remember looking and thinking (not lustfully at all) "what a beautiful lady". And she was indeed a very beautiful lady. As I continued to walk briskly suddenly my gazing was interrupted by my straddling a parking meter while stepping out "full speed"...papers went everywhere, my manhood was bruised to say the least.I'm sure numberous courthouse employees saw me attack said parking meter although I couldn't see them. By the time I picked up by paperwork this beautiful lady which had almost caused the ruination of my future family had disappeared and I was left alone to always wonder "I wonder if anyone was looking".

A few years latter the meters were removed...I always figured I had a little something to do with it. :lol2:
So with total humility this bozo asks to be "admitted to the club". :dunce:

Must be an Aggie thing TB. Same thing happened to me while attending A&M. Was walking across campus with my brother when we passed the most gorgeous young lady I believe I had ever seen. So much so that it knocked the breath right out of me – or maybe it was the large live oak tree I hit, or the ground afterwards that stole my breath. :oops:

TexasBred":28j7uyc3 said:
Unlike you bozos I've never wrapped a trailer around anything ...that said...I was walking down a courthouse square sidewalk many years ago on my way to a very important business appointment. Across the street walking walking the opposite direction down the other sidewalk in front of the storefronts was a beautiful lady...I remember looking and thinking (not lustfully at all) "what a beautiful lady". And she was indeed a very beautiful lady. As I continued to walk briskly suddenly my gazing was interrupted by my straddling a parking meter while stepping out "full speed"...papers went everywhere, my manhood was bruised to say the least.I'm sure numberous courthouse employees saw me attack said parking meter although I couldn't see them. By the time I picked up by paperwork this beautiful lady which had almost caused the ruination of my future family had disappeared and I was left alone to always wonder "I wonder if anyone was looking".

A few years latter the meters were removed...I always figured I had a little something to do with it. :lol2:

TB I think we all have one of those stories. A few years ago I was following the Chef into the kitchen at one of my accounts when I glanced into the patio dining room of the restaurant and there was my high school sweetheart(i had not seen her in 20yrs) sitting there looking like a goddess. I promptly walked right into the corner of the wall. It knocked me flat. When my eyes would focus again she was standing there smiling and said "it's nice to see you too". :oops: :oops:

And then there was the time that............

Once upon a time, I was in the boat when my wife pulled it and the trailer up a very steep boat ramp. "Someone" in the boat didn't hook the safety stap on the front of the boat and when she pulled up the ramp, the boat slid off of the trailer.

I yelled NOOOOooooo loud enough that everyone in the campground could hear but her as she didn't slow down. It was kind of funny, no one came over to help put it back on the trailer right away. I guess it looked like I couldn't do it by myself so several guys came over to help.

3waycross":wx91wsq3 said:
TexasBred":wx91wsq3 said:

TB I think we all have one of those stories. A few years ago I was following the Chef into the kitchen at one of my accounts when I glanced into the patio dining room of the restaurant and there was my high school sweetheart(i had not seen her in 20yrs) sitting there looking like a goddess. I promptly walked right into the corner of the wall. It knocked me flat. When my eyes would focus again she was standing there smiling and said "it's nice to see you too". :oops: :oops:

Nothing is more flattering than having a man walk into something or fall down when he sees you. ;-)

My favorite trailer story has to deal with my "city boy" uncle. He came over to borrow the truck, but it was still hooked up to the gooseneck and no one was around to help him. But, he figured out how to unhook it all and was so proud of himself. He got in the truck and started to drive away, but he forgot to put down the tailgate. We never let him forget that.

Then there was the time I watched dad destroy his tailgate (same truck). There was a little bit of a snow drift in front of the trailer, and dad didn't compensate for it on the trailer height. So when dad gave it a little gas to get through the drift, he ran smack into the hitch. Of course, being the good daughter I am, I busted up laughing.

Well, the company contacted me a couple a weeks ago and sent me a $330 repair bill, which I paid. Then today I get a letter in the mail thanking me for my prompt payment and it had 2! That's right not 1, but 2! $10 gift cards in it for food at their joint! Man what a deal, I think I'll run over some more signs if they are giving away free food like that! :banana: :banana:

Isomade":2j61i1ur said:
Well, the company contacted me a couple a weeks ago and sent me a $330 repair bill, which I paid. Then today I get a letter in the mail thanking me for my prompt payment and it had 2! That's right not 1, but 2! $10 gift cards in it for food at their joint! Man what a deal, I think I'll run over some more signs if they are giving away free food like that! :banana: :banana:

That's the way to look on the bright side Iso, when you do the right thing it always turns for your good.

Larry

I have a friend that owns a automatic car wash. She said a truck pulled into it with a trailer attached. Jammed everything up good. He said he forgot he was pulling the trailer.

Conagher":1eqhekt0 said:
TexasBred":1eqhekt0 said:

Must be an Aggie thing TB. Same thing happened to me while attending A&M. Was walking across campus with my brother when we passed the most gorgeous young lady I believe I had ever seen. So much so that it knocked the breath right out of me – or maybe it was the large live oak tree I hit, or the ground afterwards that stole my breath. :oops:
:lol2: :lol2: Howdy Ag....Just found your post. I can see it happening right now.

Have a friend who looks like "Arnold Horseshak" and he had loaded a small 16' flat trailer with concrete blocks. Was in a hurry to get home and went down a steep hill (with a traffic light at the bottom). There was NO WAY his brakes could hold that trailer... It shoved him right through a red light. Said he had to change his britches after that... Still cracks me up thinking of him squeeling through the light, brakes 'a smokin and his eyes big as golf balls.

Latest posts