Tractor Colors

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
Does the color of your tractors reflect your political leaning. Like The green new Deal, Blue liberal and Red conservative.
Example green JD, blue NH and red Case-Ih. I have some older blue fords, one case ih and one valtra.

Drive Fords but ....not going to make a overtly political statement.Sometimes looks are deceiving.:unsure:Maybe,to match my hair and beard,I should be driving a White or Agco White.:)

Wouldn't JD be the far right ? It's our way or get out of the way. No merging.
I have green, red, and white.

Does the color of your tractors reflect your political leaning. Like The green new Deal, Blue liberal and Red conservative.
Example green JD, blue NH and red Case-Ih. I have some older blue fords, one case ih and one valtra.

Since I have a John Deere and a New Holland I'd have to say no.

I agree it is a Very silly question. The majority of people buy based on their local support/dealerships. It is really that simple. I own red, blue and orange, for the absolute zero that it matters.

The green tractors I have are both German Holders, I have a blue Leyland 154, a Blue/white Ford County, an orange BMC Mini (leyland predecessor), 2 IH's and 2 Masseys, a yellow JD350B crawler and an orange Allis dozer

Mostly New Hollands here. Blue is Conservative colour. Red is Liberal.... don't have any of those. Just a happy coincidence I guess.

I had a Kubota tractor that I had wrapped in real tree camo. Parked it in the woods 18 months ago and still looking for it.

I'm going to say no. We're JD all day long and conservative.