Took out a general............

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno said:
Hurley it doesn't matter what the article says!
You fail the IQ test giving money to a terrorist organization or regime.
It's that simple.
Caustic you are as hard headed as a mule with blinders on. Only trying to show the history of the dealings with Iran over the years but you know more on everything and no body else does in your opinion.

Hurley it has nothing to do with history.
You're the one with blinders on.
It has to do with giving money to a terrorist organization.
It has nothing to do with either political party IMO ! I would be just as ticked at our politicians of either party that support our enemies through foreign aide, kick backs or any other form of payoff.

JMJ Farms said:
ga.prime said:
Meanwhile in Japan. A 600 lb bluefin tuna sold today for $1.8 million.

That's $3k a pound. Just how much does a serving cost? Bet they don't fry it huh?
Some of the best sashimi money can buy.

I work with a ton of people originally from Iran. Today one told me 10 of his family members are coming to Canada next week to get away from Iran and try and immigrate here. He plans to pick them up and start the immigration process. WTF is wrong with Canada. Stop the madness.

Nesikep said:
cowgal604 said:
JMJ Farms said:
That's $3k a pound. Just how much does a serving cost? Bet they don't fry it huh?
Some of the best sashimi money can buy.
Toro sashimi/sushi is my weakness.. MMmmmmm

When you come down next, if you are in the Langley area, go to Tomo Sushi on the corner of 264th and Fraser Highway. It is the weirdest place. It is inside of the gas station. And I kid you not its the best sushi around haha. They have an impressive sashimi list and the sushi chef won an award last year for Canada.

(I especially like Toro sashimi when its really cold, almost icy)

Sounds like a plan..
I went to the hilltop cafe on 240th/40th/Fraser highway.. they make an impressive burger, but they have really short hours and I can never get there when they're open.. I had their monster burger and had my picture taken.. BIG patties, sausage, eggs, bacon, ham, mushrooms..

Nesikep said:
Sounds like a plan..
I went to the hilltop cafe on 240th/40th/Fraser highway.. they make an impressive burger, but they have really short hours and I can never get there when they're open.. I had their monster burger and had my picture taken.. BIG patties, sausage, eggs, bacon, ham, mushrooms..

Classic hilltop! Yes their hours are weird but the lines up are huge. They were on that Diners and Dives show a few years back. They have the best onion rings.

Our farm is right around the corner from Hilltop. Great little place.

Looks like this deal is probably fixing to escalate. I have no doubt that our Presidents next action will be proportional to say the least. Really hate this but it's been coming for a long time.

JMJ Farms said:
Looks like this deal is probably fixing to escalate. I have no doubt that our Presidents next action will be proportional to say the least. Really hate this but it's been coming for a long time.

I agree!
I don't understand why we have to play worlds police force.
This has been driven by the military industrial complex for 70 years.
It doesn't matter the party they are puppets of the complex IMO.
I don't have a problem taking them out and coming home. We threw that game plan out after WWI.

Caustic Burno said:
JMJ Farms said:

I agree!
I don't have a problem taking them out and coming home. We threw that game plan out after WWI.

There's a lot that I don't understand about foreign matters. I'm not the smartest person (if I were I wouldn't be in the cattle business lol) but I do have my thoughts. My solution seems simple though I'm not sure it's the right one.
No retaliation (assuming reports that no American lives were lost are correct). Bring the troops home. From everywhere that does not want us present. Then cut off the funding. No money period. And cut off all the trade. They have nothing that we don't and nothing we can't live without. Let them drink their oil for a few years. I have no desire to help anyone that doesn't want my help. I see no reason the USA shouldn't apply the same approach. But who am I?

JMJ Farms said:
Caustic Burno said:
JMJ Farms said:

I agree!

There's a lot that I don't understand about foreign matters. I'm not the smartest person (if I were I wouldn't be in the cattle business lol) but I do have my thoughts. My solution seems simple though I'm not sure it's the right one.
No retaliation (assuming reports that no American lives were lost are correct). Bring the troops home. From everywhere that does not want us present. Then cut off the funding. No money period. And cut off all the trade. They have nothing that we don't and nothing we can't live without. Let them drink their oil for a few years. I have no desire to help anyone that doesn't want my help. I see no reason the USA shouldn't apply the same approach. But who am I?

One of the smartest posts I have seen in a long time

I don't know that I have my facts exactly right of 194 countries in the world. We send foreign aide to around 140.
Why? They hate our guts.

"All told, 30 countries receive 82% of all U.S. foreign aid, led by Afghanistan and Iraq, while 121 countries get less than $100 million each."
Total 50 billion.

Caustic Burno said:
I don't know that I have my facts exactly right of 194 countries in the world. We send foreign aide to around 140.
Why? They hate our guts.

"All told, 30 countries receive 82% of all U.S. foreign aid, led by Afghanistan and Iraq, while 121 countries get less than $100 million each."
Total 50 billion.
Time to take care of things at home instead.

Latest posts