thoughts on young bull

Help Support CattleToday:

plb.. I was thinking the same thing. When we sent calves to the Ranch to Rail program, they wanted 12 to 13.5 ribeye.

Good looking bull.

Is this the bull that you are selling at the stars and stripes sale? He looks nice and he should sell very well. Do you have any other lots in the sale? I wish you would put some lombardi calves in their. I think he is really going to be a breed changer.

Ribeye area per 100 lbs body weight is more important than just size of ribeye. Shoot for 1.2 to 1.5 sq.in. per 100 lbs of body weight.

watson. I have 1 super donor cow that will have a lombardi calve at side and I also have a pick lot out of the 820z15 cow and Lombardi that will at stars and stripes. There will be 2 lombardi calves on side of cow this weekend in brenham texas. His calves are absolutly fantastic. I will post some pics on here. You will really like them if you like bone,overall mass, great tops and eye appeal.

yes he is the bull selling in Jackson at the stars and stripes sale. I can pet him and rub on him. I am around him with other bulls on test everyday. I haven't had any troubles out of him or his running mates>(knock on wood)

Caustic Burno":1z7ayarg said:
plbcattle":1z7ayarg said:
another pic of him

DSCN100599bull.jpg

Need to pm Cypress as thats a Brangus bull.
Now Cypress this is a replacement for old hatchet ass.

Nice looking bull, that's for sure. For the record, cypress no longer has hatchet. Now officially switched to angus plus bulls. Much easier to find big butts.

Latest posts