This is taking it to a new low............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
How much lower can you get.

11659497_1025219854156594_6522477487581686521_n_zpsnzsfklim.jpg

who in their right mind ........ I take that back, they ain't right

ignorance is a word that will never be over used, neither is disrespectful

I have no words to express my opinion that will not get me banned. My grandfather watched both of the flags go up on Iwo. He was my hero and best friend till he died. You can guess what I think of this.

Don't know if any of you ever went to the freak shows when the travelling fairs came through town ------ can I say freak show? don't want to offend anyone but that's what they were called when I was a boy. Anyway I used to go to see the bearded lady, the tattooed woman and all those oddities. Heck, it was expensive to go and it cost about six tickets to get in the tent to see the freaks. Anyhow, I just wanted to suggest any of you who found this entertaining might want to look at facebook and follow those with the rainbows on their pictures. What you can do is go to their page and look at the pictures and then visit any of their friends pages who have rainbows and look at their pictures. Its like going with Alice down the hole and I assure you this is one freak show of the highest order ---- and its free. I suspect had they offered such sights when I was a kid it would have cost at least 12 tickets and when you leave you will just be left in utter awe with that WTF feeling.

Do you suppose they have any clue as to the utter desecration that is to the memory of their grandparents and great grandparents who lived (and died) to fight that war? Or do they just think that they're so clever, it just doesn't matter :mad:

I'm just at a total loss for how to fully describe the pain and anger that photo causes....

though TB is getting close....

1) I can't believe someone would participate in this and 2) I can't believe someone would post this for the world to see as something triumphant. What a slap in the face to the men, and women, who fought in WWII. :bang:

It's precisely this type of 'over the top' disregard for respect, dignity, and the traditional values that were the foundation of this country that alienate people from even slightly tolerating the homosexuality community. The outright, in your face disdain for anything sacred to traditional family value oriented folks is appalling and insulting. It's just too much.

If the "Rainbow Flag Raising" is for real and not a Photoshop issue. How many of those A**h*les realized
that the real, in conjunction with many other events in mid 20th century gives them the freedom to
do that. I won't say a right, as I don't believe that. If You want to express and expand Your today's agenda
then do it, but not on the backs of another generation that gave so much. Veteran of Vietnam, son of WWII Vet,
family members Korea., I don't ease up to be PC.

I certainly find it to be disrespectful.

Touching on someting Jogeephus mentioned.......FaceBook.....a picture of Obama, waving a rainbow flag, while riding on a unicorn. The folks commenting on it and the one who posted it, almost worship the photo.......for real. :/

I have been using instagram to get people to buy my dog collars. The past week every person has taken a pic of their dog and put the rainbow over it, driving me crazy. I'm more of the mind let them do whatever the heck they want but quit rubbing it in everyones face. And this pic here really makes me sad very disrepesctful. Theirs such a double standard nowadays.

wlamarparmer":tdr5t8cq said:
If the "Rainbow Flag Raising" is for real and not a Photoshop issue. How many of those A**h*les realized
that the real, in conjunction with many other events in mid 20th century gives them the freedom to
do that. I won't say a right, as I don't believe that. If You want to express and expand Your today's agenda
then do it, but not on the backs of another generation that gave so much. Veteran of Vietnam, son of WWII Vet,
family members Korea., I don't ease up to be PC.

Amen Doc.

Latest posts