Things I would not buy.

Help Support CattleToday:

They must have changed over the years or something. Seems like caustic posted a pic of an. Older one. He said it was pretty good. I still use my hay rake out of necessity sometimes. You could could come behind it with a 5 bar new holland, and rake up 25% more hay. The tetter flew apart like a $2 watch.

Bigfoot":2y2mbt4l said:
They must have changed over the years or something. Seems like caustic posted a pic of an. Older one. He said it was pretty good. I still use my hay rake out of necessity sometimes. You could could come behind it with a 5 bar new holland, and rake up 25% more hay. The tetter flew apart like a $2 watch.
My tonutti rake flies apart almost every time I use it! And if I'm raking any kind of hay that is going to make over 2 bales an acre it plugs up.

Mine only works on flat ground. A friend of mine, a really really good friend owned a mahindra dealership that also sold some off brand hay equipment etc. I had to put off buying a tractor for 7 or 8 years waiting for him to close. It would have really hurt his feelings if I hadn't of. Bought a mahindra. He sold me the tonutti rake and tetter at his cost. I had been cutting hay with a ford cycle mower, and a rake that went on my 3 point hitch. First day in the hay field, and I actually missed my old stuff.

Bigfoot":1pmgky7w said:

I had an old one that was a three point hook up.
Worked great 8 wheel V rake.

We had a 2 basket tonutti tedder that only lasted a couple of seasons. The hired guy backing over it half a dozen times caused most of the problems. We have a 4 basket tonutti tedder that we've used for 5 years and haven;t had any issues with (fired the hired hand)

most all the tonutti,agco,new idea,m&W,vermeer,john deere and most all the other tedders are built buy the same company just stick different labels and paint on them
the only tedders I know of that aren't the same is Kuhn and Krone and they cost twice what the others do

Angus Cowman":2rb5ji4d said:
most all the tonutti,agco,new idea,m&W,vermeer,john deere and most all the other tedders are built buy the same company just stick different labels and paint on them
the only tedders I know of that aren't the same is Kuhn and Krone and they cost twice what the others do
I was gonna bring that up to, my tonutti rake is the same model as the Vermeer v rake and John Deere puts there name on it as one of there models, some others do to. From what I understand on this stuff that's all the same is tonutti is who builds all of it for the others. I can't understand how they can build such junk and get half a dozen major brands to sell it as there's.

denvermartinfarms":3tk2bv9g said:
I was gonna bring that up to, my tonutti rake is the same model as the Vermeer v rake and John Deere puts there name on it as one of there models, some others do to. From what I understand on this stuff that's all the same is tonutti is who builds all of it for the others. I can't understand how they can build such junk and get half a dozen major brands to sell it as there's.

Like a lot of things, they probably have to build it to their specs rather than the specs of their own brand.

Gasoline with ethanol. And I also would not buy the load of crap that our current president tell us. :nod:

Gas with ethanol. ANY meat that was not domestically raised and processed. Any beef except our own Longhorn Cattle beef. Yogurt. Spinach. Any "seafood" per se...will stick to catfish on occasion.

Short pants. Brightly colored shirts and pants (look like a geriatric tourist). Sandals.

Motor home, camper, SUV, snow skis, diet drinks, organic food.

The list goes on and on... LOL!

Condoms stapled to a business card! 6 ply tires, or mechanics wire (I have enough balin wire to last 2lifetimes)

Running Arrow Bill":1xn1sbp8 said:
Short pants. Brightly colored shirts and pants (look like a geriatric tourist). Sandals.

Come on Bill. Get with the program. And don't forget to put some tall black socks on with those sandals. :cowboy:

Gas station tamales, Green broke horses, Bred heifers, Wild hog attractant, Mechanical broadheads, Scratch off tickets, Bib overalls, Hunting lease, Square toe boots, Tattoo, Affliction shirts, China bearings, Cheap tires, Britches with embroidered pockets, Shirts without a pocket, Wallet with a chain attached, Citgo fuel, Airplane tickets, Chorizo, Chevrolet, Donkey, Llama, Pigs, Peach cobbler, Laceup boots, Chrome trailer Ball, Blue heeler, Mexico steers, DQ Dilley bar

cross_7":332vdbyw said:
Gas station tamales, Green broke horses, Bred heifers, Wild hog attractant, Mechanical broadheads, Scratch off tickets, Bib overalls, Hunting lease, Square toe boots, Tattoo, Affliction shirts, China bearings, Cheap tires, Britches with embroidered pockets, Shirts without a pocket, Wallet with a chain attached, Citgo fuel, Airplane tickets, Chorizo, Chevrolet, Donkey, Llama, Pigs, Peach cobbler, Laceup boots, Chrome trailer Ball, Blue heeler, Mexico steers, DQ Dilley bar

Would you buy a set of those "pink nuts" to hand from underneath your truck? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: