Things I would not buy.

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
Tbe recent post about a " buy/sell forum" here and the post about the gas power weed burner made me think of things NOT to buy.......I'll never suggest a " Brindle" or a Lotus to any one I love.....what do you say? :)

Hey you can hate toyota but I tell you we use those to hunt and go in holes here and those things are tough the american made trucks break way before the yota's we use to hunt with.. thats a true story.. that 4 cylinder 22r or 22e motor whatever it is that has the timing chain those things are built well and sip gas. However I will not buy a v8 toyota because I don't like the look. I have an 01 toyota tacoma to hunt with has 230k miles on it and my 99 ford f150 180k miles on it ford wheel bearings go once ever other year toyota gets same treatment and never been changed.

skyhightree1":2nvz2w8q said:
Hey you can hate toyota but I tell you we use those to hunt and go in holes here and those things are tough the american made trucks break way before the yota's we use to hunt with.. thats a true story.. that 4 cylinder 22r or 22e motor whatever it is that has the timing chain those things are built well and sip gas. However I will not buy a v8 toyota because I don't like the look. I have an 01 toyota tacoma to hunt with has 230k miles on it and my 99 ford f150 180k miles on it ford wheel bearings go once ever other year toyota gets same treatment and never been changed.
You know, I have never really had a personal experience with one, so I guess I really shouldn't have said. They are just something I would never own.

denvermartinfarms":26pdzyid said:
Some Things never to buy are a Toyota truck, kioti tractor, arctic cat 4 wheeler, and Vermeer balers.
Buy American, Toyota plant in Georgetown KY, Kubota somewhere in GA. Seems they are as much american as the american autos.

Toyota 22r, one of the best engines ever built and used for years. Although once again the engineers had their heads up somewhere when they designed the fuel filter location as well as the starter.

kenny thomas":2jmgis00 said:
denvermartinfarms":2jmgis00 said:
Some Things never to buy are a Toyota truck, kioti tractor, arctic cat 4 wheeler, and Vermeer balers.
Buy American, Toyota plant in Georgetown KY, Kubota somewhere in GA. Seems they are as much american as the american autos.
I agree, nothing wrong with Kubota's.

highgrit":39a7euqk said:
Imported seafood, or any other kind of imported food, Ruger rifles, or New Holland tractors.
Yea .....I'd prolly pass on Imported Seafood but I have used a " bull barrel Ruger 25-06" that shoots deer in the eye at 150 yards pretty good.....:)

Alan":3reinuwh said:
Toyota 22r, one of the best engines ever built and used for years. Although once again the engineers had their heads up somewhere when they designed the fuel filter location as well as the starter.

Alan funny you mention that I am having mine changed tomorrow. I looked all over for the sob and my mechanic said he didn't know either " diesel mechanic " we found where it was on side of the motor and he will change it tomorrow.

skyhightree1":qqfxwls4 said:
Alan":qqfxwls4 said:

Alan funny you mention that I am having mine changed tomorrow. I looked all over for the sob and my mechanic said he didn't know either " diesel mechanic " we found where it was on side of the motor and he will change it tomorrow.

After he pulls the starter, oil filter and front right tire..... Or he could pull the intake manifold and make it ......easy :? :? .

Latest posts