Things I would not buy.

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7":2xx8c4d1 said:
Gas station tamales, Green broke horses, Bred heifers, Wild hog attractant, Mechanical broadheads, Scratch off tickets, Bib overalls, Hunting lease, Square toe boots, Tattoo, Affliction shirts, China bearings, Cheap tires, Britches with embroidered pockets, Shirts without a pocket, Wallet with a chain attached, Citgo fuel, Airplane tickets, Chorizo, Chevrolet, Donkey, Llama, Pigs, Peach cobbler, Laceup boots, Chrome trailer Ball, Blue heeler, Mexico steers, DQ Dilley bar
Square toe boots are the only way to go. Didn't know till I finally got some.
I've never seen anything but Crome trailer balls.

jedstivers":2gqzu5qa said:
cross_7":2gqzu5qa said:
Gas station tamales, Green broke horses, Bred heifers, Wild hog attractant, Mechanical broadheads, Scratch off tickets, Bib overalls, Hunting lease, Square toe boots, Tattoo, Affliction shirts, China bearings, Cheap tires, Britches with embroidered pockets, Shirts without a pocket, Wallet with a chain attached, Citgo fuel, Airplane tickets, Chorizo, Chevrolet, Donkey, Llama, Pigs, Peach cobbler, Laceup boots, Chrome trailer Ball, Blue heeler, Mexico steers, DQ Dilley bar
Square toe boots are the only way to go. Didn't know till I finally got some.
I've never seen anything but Crome trailer balls.

When I was a kid there were Dingo boots with square toes so now that's what I think of when I see square toe boots
The chrome plating comes off after a few uses, so I don't understand why they plate them

I use to think like that about square toe boots to, they seemed like what everyone was wearing for years and I never liked them or tried any, but a couple years ago I got some and haven't worn anything else yet.

cross_7":12123eea said:
What's wrong with mechanical broadheads?

denvermartinfarms":29a4jr05 said:
cross_7":29a4jr05 said:
What's wrong with mechanical broadheads?

I've had problems with them not opening like they're supposed to and when they do lots of times after one use they are damaged to where you cant use them again, but the new ones may be better.
I haven't tried them in years

I started useing them about 8 or 9 years ago and they have done me well, I always practice with field points, after I've shot something with a broadhead I don't ever re use that same one again anyway, but the ones I shoot you can.

I would never pay good money to have something pierced! I used to work with a guy that had a body part pierced that made me cringe just thinking about it.

A Cardigan Sweater, A regular Sweater, skinny jeans, Dodge/ Chrysler, tattoo, firewood, timeshare, Generic Vise Grips, Beanie, lottery ticket, llama, alpaca, Chow Dog, sandals, man jewelry, square toe boots, a brand new vehicle, spaghetti, gym membership

tripleBfarms":xwrx87kl said:
A Cardigan Sweater, A regular Sweater, skinny jeans, Dodge/ Chrysler, tattoo, firewood, timeshare, Generic Vise Grips, Beanie, lottery ticket, llama, alpaca, Chow Dog, sandals, man jewelry, square toe boots, a brand new vehicle, spaghetti, gym membership

NO lottery tickets?? How the heck to you ever expect to retire?? :shock:

Kingfisher":vtz68pp5 said:
Angus Cowman":vtz68pp5 said:
I would never buy a man thong or a mankini
There is just something wrong with you man.....;) lol
Why is there something wrong with me just because I wouldn't buy them things
I guess if it is wrong for me not buying them it must be acceptable attire for you :lol:

Latest posts