The Ultimate in Womens Body Piercing

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef":32y5l8yr said:
could i bring up the DISadvantage of a zipper on her mouth...or would i be out of line here folks..

it is valentines day after all!!

I tried and I tried to come up with a way to point that out. But none of them were PG rated enough. Leave it to DB! :shock: :eek:

Lammie":3hqo9dak said:
dieselbeef":3hqo9dak said:
could i bring up the DISadvantage of a zipper on her mouth...or would i be out of line here folks..

I tried and I tried to come up with a way to point that out. But none of them were PG rated enough. Leave it to DB! :shock: :eek:

One disadvantage would be should couldn;t ask you what you wanted for dinner, or tell you it's ready or ask if you wanted another beer, etc.

dun":la4e84io said:
Lammie":la4e84io said:
dieselbeef":la4e84io said:

One disadvantage would be should couldn;t ask you what you wanted for dinner, or tell you it's ready or ask if you wanted another beer, etc.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say... :secret: :oops:

I tried and I tried to come up with a way to point that out. But none of them were PG rated enough. Leave it to DB! :shock: :eek:[/quote]

One disadvantage would be should couldn;t ask you what you wanted for dinner, or tell you it's ready or ask if you wanted another beer, etc.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I was going to say... :secret: :oops:[/quote]

That's not what I was thinking!!! :oops:

redfornow":32t9y5yy said:
does it come in different sizes?
Need some XXLg???

Good one, red!

I don't think it would work on my wife. It'd be like trying to dam the Colorado River with a couple of beavers.

VanC":3pfmbsgd said:
redfornow":3pfmbsgd said:
Need some XXLg???

Good one, red!

I don't think it would work on my wife. It'd be like trying to dam the Colorado River with a couple of beavers.

I'm gonna tell Mrs. VanC!!! :compute:

Lammie":dhy2rd03 said:
VanC":dhy2rd03 said:
redfornow":dhy2rd03 said:
Need some XXLg???

Good one, red!

I'm gonna tell Mrs. VanC!!! :compute:

If you got that piercing, and a whole load of huge rings on those fingers......

dieselbeef":1ngzak59 said:
zippers pinch :banana: :tiphat: i best refrain from here...unless yall want me to continue.... :dunce:

No that's okay, sweetie. We are all hearing you loud and clear. I don't want to laugh but it would be bad for me if I don't.

Latest posts