The Ultimate in Womens Body Piercing

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Every mans wish- and the perfect Valentines Day gift.....

The ULTIMATE in Women's Body Piercing...

Men all over the country are urging their wives and sweethearts to get this 'chic' procedure.
The going rate on the East coast now exceeds $10,000. Many men feel it is worth it.

zipper.jpg

I will say this........YOU GOT GUTS!

Right now, I'm glad not to be in your shoes. I ain't been on this forum long, but there seems to me that there are some tough cowgirls on here, and you may have just awakened them. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cboy:

You must want to be getting slapped for your Valentine's. :shock:

whatsupdoc3":nv6dc6ii said:
Wonder how many women even know what a girdle is now days?

From what I';ve seen in town, not nearly enough of them do.

now that will start the fireworks to flying with all the wemen on here.finds a good place to hide an watch the fun.

Limomike":v9x1t2ji said:
Are we talking about girdles or bridles now?

They know what bridles are. That's how they drag their men folk around.

dun":3amttf6t said:
whatsupdoc3":3amttf6t said:
Wonder how many women even know what a girdle is now days?

From what I';ve seen in town, not nearly enough of them do.

Same here Dun, and their butt's are axe handle wide. When they walk it looks like 2 live shoats in a tote sack.
:nod:

You know what they say about paybacks, you boys may want to duck. Don't get me going or Mac will lock this thread fast.
Besides some of them boys I've seen need a girdle too and a "Bro" you know the MAN BRA! :p

My wife got a real hoot out of the picture, semt it to some of her friends

You know, wimmins aint the only ones should look into that handy device. I know plenty of mens that need it too. And we won't go into the whole body image thing. I see some tig ol' bitties on mens, too.

could i bring up the DISadvantage of a zipper on her mouth...or would i be out of line here folks..

it is valentines day after all!!

Latest posts