The things people will do for a BLT

Help Support CattleToday:

50 lashes and 15 years in prison! That's pretty harsh seeing how California only gives rapists 6 months don't you think?

Nope, that's one thing that we need to follow in this country. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that, if we as a country would get tough on crime we could almost eliminate the felons.

Ok so tell me if my math is right. He had 27 lbs of bacon. Concealed in 4 condoms. Where can you find a condom that will hold 6.75 lbs of bacon :?: Where's the market for them, besides bacon smugglers :hide:

JMJ Farms":1xzkgd06 said:
Ok so tell me if my math is right. He had 27 lbs of bacon. Concealed in 4 condoms. Where can you find a condom that will hold 6.75 lbs of bacon :?: Where's the market for them, besides bacon smugglers :hide:

Bacon smugglers and bank walkers is all I know.

JMJ Farms":16x3j1t5 said:

Want me to send you a half dozen?? :lol: :lol: :hide:

Jo, there are very few things that will turn my stomach.... But this story....skipping breakfast now, thanks! Lol

M-5":12q4937w said:
Is that considered to be a "Pig in a Poke" if he had successfully got it home a sold it???

I believe this fella has a very bright future ahead of him in prison. Should be a popular guy with a large fan club.....based on his carrying capacity. :shock:

bball":2i911ynp said:
M-5":2i911ynp said:
Is that considered to be a "Pig in a Poke" if he had successfully got it home a sold it???

I believe this fella has a very bright future ahead of him in prison. Should be a popular guy with a large fan club.....based on his carrying capacity. :shock:
Not a tight end but a wide receiver.

TexasBred":ljav6h2i said:
JMJ Farms":ljav6h2i said:

Why you getting rid of them? You don't have enough bacon to fill em up :hide:

JMJ Farms":hmtgzmk4 said:
TexasBred":hmtgzmk4 said:
JMJ Farms":hmtgzmk4 said:

Why you getting rid of them? You don't have enough bacon to fill em up :hide:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Dry Rot :clap: :clap:

Latest posts