Let the fight begin!

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks good to me. If it goes on a hotdog, no beans allowed. If you eat it out of a bowl, beans and tomatoes are required and chickpeas are allowed. Onions and peppers required either way. Use a bbq rub for seasoning in addition to chili powder.

Looks good to me. If it goes on a hotdog, no beans allowed. If you eat it out of a bowl, beans and tomatoes are required and chickpeas are allowed. Onions and peppers required either way. Use a bbq rub for seasoning in addition to chili powder.
That's pretty much what the boss said.
Chili Verde has no bean allowed!

My chili is awesome... according to the local folks that ask me to make it every winter.
My opinion is you have to cook it slow and long enough to release sugars from the tomato sauce.
Yes Texas, I put beans in it.

What's your secret ingredient??
Mine is adding 1/2 teaspoon of coffee.
WHUUUUUT????? And the coffee is a definite NO!

My chili is awesome... according to the local folks that ask me to make it every winter.
My opinion is you have to cook it slow and long enough to release sugars from the tomato sauce.

Diced or stewed tomatoes instead of sauce.

My FIL added a teaspoon of bakers chocolate.

I'm gonna have to try coffee. That might be interesting.

You're adding coffee and some despise beans! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love it.

Latest posts