grilling in the dark

Help Support CattleToday:

Requescat

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm interested in purchasing grill lights for grilling in the evening because I'm fed up with using my phone light. I'll consider any other options for solving this problem, thanks in advance

oil lamp or flashlight :shrug: that's how I do it.
Or you can rig up a cheap solar light and just ensure the panel is facing the best sunlight available, IME the solar light gives around twenty minutes good light after recharging but will glow dimly all night.

Off-grid options, 'cos that's all I have here. I believe there are solar or 12v work lights to be had that should be quite bright, haven't seen any in a budget of almost nothing, yet.

I had a nice triple lamp led solar light down at my pond till the flood came. Would run about 2-2 1/2 hrs and light up the whole pond.........drew bugs like mad tho, even out where I was standing on the dock so I rarely used it. One 8 hr day would recharge the little battery. Lasted several years before the flood and moving debris took the 4x4 pole down. Looked kind of like this one. Prices have come down about 1/3 since I bought mine years ago.

I mounted a solar powered motion detector light under the cover of our patio. Lights the place up if I'm grilling or the kids are swimming, and I don't have to worry about them (or me) forgetting to turn it off.

I know how difficult is grill at night. I can't see good enough when to take food off. So I bought a big floodlight and changed it on a tree near the grill. My sister took in a trees near some garlands and JBL. Our family meetings have so nice and lovely atmosphere now.