The Patriot Party

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Who is in? ๐Ÿ˜ I know its wishful thinking but I would love to see some one shake up the status quo.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I don't see it going very far. He lost his credibility, you can only run your mouth for so long then you got to back it up. All the great things he did, all the potential he had erased by an alligator mouth and a hummingbird azz. He was a fighter but not a very smart one at the end. If he could have proved up just one small part it would have huge results. Ultimately he ended up taking us backwards because he took credibility from the conservative side. I hope that people continue to see how broken the Washington machine is and continue to strive for change. It is corrupt top to bottom on both sides of the aisle but in trying to point that out he gave them another smoke screen to work behind that I fear most of the general public won't see thru. I don't think the honeymoon will last long with Biden either but time will tell. This country needs a true leader and a pretty substantial overhaul to our political system that hopefully comes sooner rather than later. It needs to be stripped back to the basics and the foundation just like anything else you are going to restore.

In years to come it will be very interesting to see how history remembers Trump. History has a way of changing present day thoughts. It's all on President Bidens shoulders now, he has the numbers, he has the power, what will he make of it, will he live long enough to put his stamp on things? Some interesting years ahead.

It sounds good, but IMO I don't think it will work. The conservative party is going to have to get a good Latino candidate for President and Nikki Haley as their VP in four years. The Latino population is exploding and before long they will have the votes themselves to elect a President. In four years people will be wanting change.

Last edited:
It sounds good, but IMO I don't think it will work. The conservative party is going to have to get a good Latino candidate for President and Nikki Haley as their VP in four years. The Latino population is exploding and before long they will have the votes themselves to elect a President. In four years people will be calling for change.
If there was a "Patriot" party, it would be the death knell of the Republican party.

I disagree with Nikki Haley as VP. If the Republicans are smart, she will be the Presidential candidate in 3 years. She has kept her distance from Trump and all of his baggage but stayed just relevant enough to be recognized. Since she has not been in Congress, she has no record she has to defend. I am just not sure that the Republican Party is ready for a female President.

If there was a "Patriot" party, it would be the death knell of the Republican party.

I disagree with Nikki Haley as VP. If the Republicans are smart, she will be the Presidential candidate in 3 years. She has kept her distance from Trump and all of his baggage but stayed just relevant enough to be recognized. Since she has not been in Congress, she has no record she has to defend. I am just not sure that the Republican Party is ready for a female President.
Some good points. Things looked about as bad as they could when Nixon resigned in 1974, if I remember correctly, and by 1981 Ronald Reagan was in the White House. A lot will be determined by how the next four years go.

Last edited:
This battle is no longer Democrat vs Republican. It is political elite vs American citizen.

The political elites in both parties need to be replaced from within.
It is Globalist vs Nationalist. Which basically means the same thing

Trump needs to ride off into the sunset. He did good work, but as a human being was reviled by most and tolerated by the rest.

We need someone that supports his type of policy, but does it in a likable Reagan way.

It is Globalist vs Nationalist. Which basically means the same thing

Trump needs to ride off into the sunset. He did good work, but as a human being was reviled by most and tolerated by the rest.

We need someone that supports his type of policy, but does it in a likable Reagan way.
I'd say his age will be the only thing holding him back. I can't imagine this country being foolish enough to elect someone to that office who is bumping 80.

I personally liked Trump. He was in my opinion a President that loved America. Now in 2024 i would like to Dan Crenshaw and Tulsi Gabberd as running mates. They are thinkers and very diplomatic but firm. Just my thoughts

I thought Chris Christy made one of the more insightful comments yesterday.
"Donald Trump's behavior diminished all of the good he did as presiden
That's because Americans wear they're ass on they're shoulder ..ill put up with a little bad behavior to keep my country and freedom ..folks want too hear sweet words listen too that lifelong politician Biden..he'll lead you like sheep..

Last edited:
This battle is no longer Democrat vs Republican. It is political elite vs American citizen.

The political elites in both parties need to be replaced from within.
I will be surprised if there are fifty states in four years.
This goes two ways parts of the west coast split off from the left .
Or the country splits from the left.
The Aussies and Japs better start building up their militaries.

Latest posts