The other ridiculous bike ride in my part of the woods

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":1ca34k5s said:
I assume this features mostly people I don't want to see naked. When a cyclist takes off the spandex, do they expand 2x?

That was my wife and my thoughts, kinda like what you hear about nude beaches, with a body like that why would you even consider taking your clothes off? Also I'm betting the ratio was around 100 men to every woman. Portland doesn't need this to make you think it's weird all you have to do is drive through it once or turn on the local news.

I used to think the writers for Portlandia were genius, now I see they are just good at observation. I love that show.

Alan":kvunbfw1 said:
with a body like that why would you even consider taking your clothes off?
So they can;t be identified. You either turn away so that vision isn;t burned into your mind or you're laughing so hard you don;t remember what it looked like.

Alan":2hk9v0c5 said:
john250":2hk9v0c5 said:
I assume this features mostly people I don't want to see naked. When a cyclist takes off the spandex, do they expand 2x?

That was my wife and my thoughts, kinda like what you hear about nude beaches, with a body like that why would you even consider taking your clothes off? Also I'm betting the ratio was around 100 men to every woman. Portland doesn't need this to make you think it's weird all you have to do is drive through it once or turn on the local news.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgd9hitEAE

My entrepreneurial spirit tells me a booth peddling sunscreen and various lotions and powders to deal with chaefage would be a good investment.

The only thing that bothers me about this is the Hippocrates in our law enforcement. They may have a permit, but this isn't a fund raiser. They call it a protest against oil and other things that destroy Mother Earth, but I think it's just an excuse for some pervs to show their "junk" in public, I do believe not all that participate are pervs some are just lost hippie wannabes. Non the less indecent public exposure is against the law in Portland and not enforced.

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/citycode/article/15423

If one of them sounds like a motorcycle, don't look. In this case it might NOT be a playing card in the spokes or soda can over the tire.

cow pollinater":3addod1g said:
If one of them sounds like a motorcycle, don't look. In this case it might NOT be a playing card in the spokes or soda can over the tire.

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts