The new CT look is interesting

Help Support CattleToday:

I suppose it may be brown, but a lighter brown than I am used to seeing with the exception of the CT logo itself. I did have to go to my browser settings and increase zoom size to 120% to make the board easier to read.
I'm just happy it didn't take the full 24-48 hrs for the update to be completed....and everything appears to be as functional as before. Good work admin!

Red Bull Breeder said:
Seems that some of the CT folks can't log on. I does seem to be some of the more troublesome people.

I got a message on another board that said several people are trying to log on, and everything on Cattle Today is working EXCEPT this part..the Q&A board...it is showing up just blank.

Maybe more folks than I know about Greybeard. The ones I know of that can't seem to get online are just a bunch of trouble makers and rabble rousers.

I don't know how many, but I know that farmerjan can't get on and I've never seen her post anything but a lot of very helpful information.

Can't say that I have payed much attention to her post Greybeard or anyone else's for the last year or so. After today maybe another year or so until I show up again. Mainly poking fun at TT and M5 now.

Don't be a stranger. Many of us are gettin older and liable to be dead before you get back this way again...besides, red cattle are always a welcome sight to look at.

Greybeard I log on once in while I still get a few pm from a few people on here. For the most part I never see much I care to comment on. If one of those rabble rousers hadn't suggested that I couldn't post on this morning I wouldn't have posted today. I still got red cows I still sell a few bulls.

BRYANT said:
Nesikep said:
I get an internal server error trying to like posts, otherwise things seem to work
I don't even have a like button anymore
They all disappeared a little while ago. The original notice yesterday morning said the update could take up to 2 days to complete, but the board came back up in about 6 hours. I'm guessing the update is still incrementally in progress, little things at a time.

greybeard said:
I suppose it may be brown, but a lighter brown than I am used to seeing with the exception of the CT logo itself. I did have to go to my browser settings and increase zoom size to 120% to make the board easier to read.
I'm just happy it didn't take the full 24-48 hrs for the update to be completed....and everything appears to be as functional as before. Good work admin!
A lot brighter like a freshly painted room....