Thanks for locking my Salatin thread, I got carried away!

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey, what's up with that?
I hade a lot of good informative stuff on there that was deleted.
I didn't have a problem with anything that was posted.
Did anyone else? Dumb question! Of course they did, or it wouldn't have been locked and posts deleted.
Next question. Why, so we all will not make the same mistake again.
We're all adults here. We can take it!

tn, check you inbox for an invite to my little Ponderosa.

Sir Loin":1pwb2gq7 said:
Hey, what's up with that?
I hade a lot of good informative stuff on there that was deleted.
I didn't have a problem with anything that was posted.
Did anyone else? Dumb question! Of course they did, or it wouldn't have been locked and posts deleted.
Next question. Why, so we all will not make the same mistake again.
We're all adults here. We can take it!

tn, check you inbox for an invite to my little Ponderosa.

I've already sent you back a PM

Re: "I've already sent you back a PM"
Back at ya, so check it again!

There's a lesson to be learned from this also. But I guess we better discuss it on the phone.

Hey don't blame me people. I never say anything in private I wouldn't say in public, but it looks like I am being forced too this time. (is that the right 2 or to)

Why don't we try meeting in the coffee shop, maybe that's our problem? (Subject matter)
( that's a rhetorical one, you don't have to answer it)

No politics.
That's going to make it awfully hard to discuss business and marketing as politics plays such a big part of every day business.

The point I was trying to make was that if you try to market in tn based on environmental issues and false claims and deception the same will happened to you that happened to a former tn senator who run for president and lost just because he couldn't carry his own home state.

I was just letting tncattle know that tn is not the place for a Salatin type operation.

Is it OK to discuss politics in the coffee shop?

Other than bein from Tenn. i got no dawg in this hunt. But, Macon does not allow politics to be discussed here. He also has another forum, where you can go. Ranchers.net

It just keeps the fur from flyin round here. ;-)

YES morons, Tenn. is full of them..AL's got it right...
Who are you calling a moron and who is AL and what does he have right?
That's three questions, so I expect three answers, thank you.

Yes in the old days on this forum,before reg. thing got pretty hot..Befor Bush's 2 nd term man it was not much fun...Glad macon steped up...This is a about cattle...I may show my stupidity often on this sight, but try to learn....

Re:
Yes in the old days on this forum, before reg. thing got pretty hot..Befor Bush's 2 nd term man
Well that just tells me that cattle people really do want to be informed and educated about politics as all politics pertains to their business just like anyone else's. Or they wouldn't even bother to read it.
And if that got hot about it, good. Then maybe they will take some action if they don't like what is going on and stop cry just crying about all of it.
That's exactly what the cattle industry need, more people understanding and getting involved in politics.
And talking about it is one good way to learn.

What ever happened to freedom of speech. I need to check if I'm still in the US. Which reminds me,do you have an answer to our illegal immigration problem?

Sir Loin":3ierm9ow said:
YES morons, Tenn. is full of them..AL's got it right...
Who are you calling a moron and who is AL and what does he have right?
That's three questions, so I expect three answers, thank you.

I'm not to whom you spoke but I would say he meant...

1. you and many others in TN
2. Gore
3. His policy

I just don't agree with his assessment on all of them.

Re:
I just don't agree with his assement.
You obviously didn't get a chance to read my post before they were deleted. And as politics is off limits on this board, let me just say this.
One of our largest industries, if not the largest industries is clear cutting trees. If we didn't clear cut a whole lot of people would be out of jobs and the state would go bankrupt.
So I think that election should tell you exactly what most people in TN think of fat Albert.

How about religion, as it pertains to cattle, are we allowed to discuss it?

Sir Loin":3j755a16 said:
How about religion, as it pertains to cattle, are we allowed to discuss it?

I'd like to see that attempted. Are you Hindu?

Loin what were you doing befor you started spreding hate and discontentment here on cattle today ??

Yep some things about (Fat albert) rub me wrong, but as a tennessee, I know him being president would have been great for my state....I am sorry that other 10-e-c-s did not reallize this...

him being president would have been great for my state
How do you figure shutting down out timber industry by outlawing clear cutting would be great for our state?
All that would do is make TN a welfare state of the federal government.

Re:
Loin what were you doing befor you started spreding hate and discontentment here on cattle today ??
I don't agree with your accusations of "spreding hate and discontentment here". Therefore I can't answer your question.
If my opinions bother you please don't read my posts. I would hate to think I was the cause of you going off the deep end.

Latest posts