Thanking you all

Help Support CattleToday:

pattycakes215

Reaction score
I would just like to say I have enjoyed reading all the information that you all have posted and I am looking forward to reading more. There is so much knowledge to be gathered here I am sure anyone that is a new beginner as myself will have alot to learn from each and everyone.

pattycakes215":msrdymbc said:
I would just like to say I have enjoyed reading all the information that you all have posted and I am looking forward to reading more. There is so much knowledge to be gathered here I am sure anyone that is a new beginner as myself will have alot to learn from each and everyone.
That was a nice compliment. I've always said, there's more info, here than any textbook can offer. Welcome aboard.

You got that right pattycakes. I been here about a year and have learned more about cattle than I ever thought possible. I also have met some great people I call my friends. ;-)

I'm pretty new here, but the info and comradery(spelling??) here is great Even though I somtimes jump in where I shouldn't, I still feel pretty welcome. You said it perfectly pattycakes215.

Welcome...alot of great information here and a few old buzzards
who will go out of their way to help you out...no question is silly or unimportant, only not asked. Dave Mc

Latest posts