To all..thank you.

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Thank you all VERY MUCH for thoughts and prayers, calls and PMs. Wife was released from hospital late yesterday with followups with cardiologist and internal medicine. Heart cath and other procedures showed very minor blockages but some problems with the electric signals..much of which I don't pretend to understand.
We both glad for her to get back home and both glad not to have to sleep at a hospital too.

Last edited:
but some problems with the electric signals..much of which I don't pretend to understand.
I carried my phone in my breast pocket and was diagnosed with AFIB. After two failed attempts to control the electrical signals by medical procedures I thought about the electrical energy from the phone being close to my heart... and took the phone out of my pocket. Only a couple of minor episodes since... and diminishing over time until I haven't had an issue for years. Just a thought. The doctors don't like the idea... but then what they did, didn't work. Have you got any power lines close to your house? Any unusual electrical energies anywhere your wife is? Just food for thought, not making any claims of knowledge.

Last edited:
I carried my phone in my breast pocket and was diagnosed with AFIB. After two failed attempts to control the electrical signals by medical procedures I thought about the electrical energy from the phone being close to my heart... and took the phone out of my pocket. Only a couple of minor episodes since... and diminishing over time until I haven't had an issue for years. Just a thought. The doctors don't like the idea... but then what they did, didn't work. Have you got any power lines close to your house? Any unusual electrical energies anywhere your wife is? Just food for thought, not making any claims of knowledge.
I experienced something similar. I carried my phone in my left shirt pocket. Every time I got close to a pretty lady, my heart would start dancing in my chest.

After a couple decades, my darlin told me that it wasn't appropriate, nor acceptable for an old man to get twitterpated (not in public, she said).

"Put it in yer britches pocket" she said.

So I did, and I started farting every time somebody text me.

My Darlin said "Nothin' works with you! Put it back in yer shirt pocket!".

Boy I'll tell ya, she's lucky she has me. Most men wouldn't put up with that sh!t;):ROFLMAO:

I experienced something similar. I carried my phone in my left shirt pocket. Every time I got close to a pretty lady, my heart would start dancing in my chest.

After a couple decades, my darlin told me that it wasn't appropriate, nor acceptable for an old man to get twitterpated (not in public, she said).

"Put it in yer britches pocket" she said.

So I did, and I started farting every time somebody text me.

My Darlin said "Nothin' works with you! Put it back in yer shirt pocket!".

Boy I'll tell ya, she's lucky she has me. Most men wouldn't put up with that sh!t;):ROFLMAO:
Might want to tote it in your sock so that you can moonwalk like MJ! Or the Bee Gees - I feel like dancin'

Doing ok here but she is expectedly sore from both laying in uncomfortable hospital beds, the 4 hours laying immobile in a flat completely horizontal position after the cath procedure + the access site in her groin is sore. BTDT myself when they did my bypass surgery in 2015.

Someone texted me after I got her home Friday night around 10:30pm with a short message that just said "If you want to talk, I'll be up until around 1:30am".
I was already asleep and there was No name and it didn't show up as anyone in my contact list so in my sleepy haze, I assumed it was some kind of scam call and deleted it and went back to sleep. If it was someone from here at CT that I have given my ph # to, I apologize for not returning the message.