Talking myself into needing this guy.

Help Support CattleToday:

Is he short bodied or is it the picture angle?
It looks like he just finished licking his butt. Saw several photos of him over summer. We bought four from this place last year, some might say overfitted but they are coming through this winter better than most of the 27 coming twos we have in a group.

I'd say he looks good overall, but short in the loin (not standing straight though), and little to high hipped. Doubt he missed many meals.

Here is the most expensive bull ever sold at auction and he looks short to me. The last bull I bought I like everything about him, but a couple inches short, but no shorter than this 1.5 million bull. This biggest problem I see with the bull above is his head (too big/wide) as I can see calving problems with that big wide head.

19178969_G.jpeg

I'd say he looks good overall, but short in the loin (not standing straight though), and little to high hipped. Doubt he missed many meals.
Different cameras take photos long and short. Saw earlier photos of him and there is nothing short about him at all. Just a good all around bull. I have yet to see his feet for myself but plan to attend the sale.

Latest posts