sure cure for the Cold or Flu

Help Support CattleToday:

Richardin52

Reaction score
What I am about to tell you is no joke. It has worked for me and has worked for the rest of my family many times.

When someone around us comes down with the flu or we get a cold we will take a whole head of garlic, not one clove but a whole head (one head for one person) peel it, chop it up fairly fine and put it in a sauce pan with 3 tbl. spoons of olive oil, or enough so it does not burn on. Place it over heat for about 4 minutes or until translucent.

We mix the garlic mixture into noodles MAKE SURE TO add salt enough so it tastes good.

What this does is build up you immune system which allows your body to fight off a cold or the flu. Take care of yourself and don't do anything that will strain your immune system and let your body do it's work.

The Flu - This will most times fend off the flu completely but a couple times someone has felt achy and gone to bed early and woke up the next morning feeling fine.

A Cold – Most of the time you will feel 100% better the next day. If we still have a little cold left we take a second dose. Over the years we have seen the rare cold that this would not touch but that is an exception and not the rule.

For all you skeptics out there don't knock it until you try it.

I tell my wife when I get a cold I need some Jessie James bourbon, either that or Junior Johnson moonshine,that will knock it out,she just never believes me.

Had an old timer tell me the same thing about the garlic only he took it regular. I think it worked because no one came near him so he didn't catch any thing. Not telling what he said about curing hemieroids with garlic cloves.He lived a" ripe" old age but he also made moonshine!

Latest posts