Speaking of a touch of ear...

Help Support CattleToday:

I do get rid of cows that get out for no reason. I don't see the scense in getting rid of one that's a little goofy in the pen or snorty when you get too close. I own a few that'll go in the trap with a bucket but the bulk of them know better.
Snorty cows are on deck for the cull list. One more offense and they get a ride. Even if she's 90% likely to never hurt me, that 10% can impact my life too much.

I dont remember that much detail. It's been a couple years ago. It was a several day deal in college station with Bovine-Elite, ST Genetics, and some others.

It was very interesting and pretty good with the hands on. Imo, they were very honest about what to expect and breaking down costs to let people decide.
I don't think they said the opposite horn thing when I was at bovine-elite. I don't remember going over how to feel which horn is ovulating in general, but my memory may just be shaky. I do remember them saying that depositing in the cervix if you can't get all the way through still has pretty good success rate (has proven true for me so far).

Latest posts