Some things are better left unimproved.

Help Support CattleToday:

yeah the color scheme is gross. how do i change that? its one of the main things i dont like, lol. Cattletoday should be green, for some reason.

thank goodness our guru stati werent messed up in the move!

What do ya'll mean when you say you cant see who is posting without looking on the far right hand side? Every post has the posters name in the second line...right underneath the headline of each post. The far right hand side just gives you the avatar, but it also lets you look up a posters profile by just clicking on the posters name.

Finally figured out how to get back to main page. Just click the cattle today . com at top left. But still cannot get to some things in the index, like breeds. I guess it will just take some time. Starting to get used to the rest. Mostly good, don't like some other. Moving the posters name and avatar to the right screwed me up, I keep clicking on it to get to the post and end up with profile. Rebuilding the eye hand coordination is tough.
I liked being able to click and get directly to the latest post on a subject. Now I have to go to the last page and scroll down. Or is there a faster way?
Just like everything else in life. We will adjust.

novatech":d651syg8 said:
I liked being able to click and get directly to the latest post on a subject. Now I have to go to the last page and scroll down. Or is there a faster way?

On the main page of each board, on the right, under the column "Last Post", it'll have the user's name & date of the last post. Out to the side of the username is what looks like a little sheet of paper. If you click on that, it will take you directly to the last post under that topic.

txag":x1tndz6j said:
novatech":x1tndz6j said:

On the main page of each board, on the right, under the column "Last Post", it'll have the user's name & date of the last post. Out to the side of the username is what looks like a little sheet of paper. If you click on that, it will take you directly to the last post under that topic.

I was wondering the same thing. Figured some one would come up with the answer.

novatech":1fpov6ze said:
Finally figured out how to get back to main page. Just click the cattle today . com at top left.

If you're at the bottom of the page, at the very bottom on the left is a little up arrow with "Board index" next to it. That will also take you back to the main index without having to scroll all the way back to the top first.

txag":2kjga6ki said:
novatech":2kjga6ki said:

Thanks. I tried it and it works great.
Quote txag Re: Some things are better left unimproved.
by txag on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:05 am

novatech wrote:
Finally figured out how to get back to main page. Just click the cattle today . com at top left.

If you're at the bottom of the page, at the very bottom on the left is a little up arrow with "Board index" next to it. That will also take you back to the main index without having to scroll all the way back to the top first.
I tried this and nothing happened when I clicked on the arrow.

novatech":2hln41y3 said:

Click on "Board index", not the arrow. ;-)

txag":fveeaxk9 said:
novatech":fveeaxk9 said:

Click on "Board index", not the arrow. ;-)
I figured that out, Thanks. But earlier I was talking about going back to the cattle today home page.

novatech wrote:

novatech":1la14pjl said:
I figured that out, Thanks. But earlier I was talking about going back to the cattle today home page.

Ooooooh, I see 8)

You can also do that from the very bottom of the page.

Click on the "Cattle Today, Inc"

"Copyright © 2001-2008 Cattle Today, Inc."

~

Thanks for those helpful tips, I was hung up on the exact same stuff.
Too much scrolling.

*** I see No tab to upload photos, so are they attachments now ? I see that option below. I got some great photos to share.

Had a headache last night from squinting to read the postings on the tan stuff.
I tried to "brighten" my screen... and failed.

CowCop":15zjv9wn said:
~

*** I see No tab to upload photos, so are they attachments now ? I see that option below. I got some great photos to share.

They are attachments. You can now upload directly to the board, You can still use the old BBCode to show photos in the Gallery and other upload sites.

txag":1btoys9c said:
novatech":1btoys9c said:

Yippee!! Thanks, txag. That was one of my biggest hangups. It's all downhill from here, just need to give it time.

I don't like it either but what do you do.

I don't know if it's just me but I can't get the search to wok worth a crap. Is anyone else having trouble or is it just me?????????

Any help whould be great thanks.

Latest posts