So how old are you?

Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp":160k9m2d said:
Well, if I did the math right, I should be 48. 9 pm on Dec 31, 1958 was my official entrance into this world! :p :lol:

Well dear lady - you know I have you beat! Others will have to wonder, so do not spill the beans.

Standing on the grass beats laying under it. At least as far as we know at this time. 8)

Bez>

msscamp":12s0f9n8 said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":12s0f9n8 said:
Yeah, you and me both - how depressing! :( :lol: :lol:
That's all your gonna reveal huh? :lol: Now ya know a gentleman won't come right out and ask a lady. :p

Well, if I did the math right, I should be 48. 9 pm on Dec 31, 1958 was my official entrance into this world! :p :lol:[/quote] Just a kitten ! ;-)

Bez>":lv1peq8i said:
msscamp":lv1peq8i said:
Well, if I did the math right, I should be 48. 9 pm on Dec 31, 1958 was my official entrance into this world! :p :lol:

Well dear lady - you know I have you beat! Others will have to wonder, so do not spill the beans.

Standing on the grass beats laying under it. At least as far as we know at this time. 8)

Bez>

Yes, I do. Moi? :eek: I wouldn't dream of it! ;-) Very, very true! Despite the heat, hay down my neck, wet sneakers, and occasional frustration, I'm doing exactly what I want to be doing and loving every minute of it! :D If I can ever find a few minutes to finish the book, it looks like I will be diversifying into goats sometime this summer, or early fall. :lol: :lol: I hope things are going well for you, and that your daughter is home. :) Take care!

34 as of February. have days feel like 24 :banana: , have days feel like 94 :help: . Figure it is part of life....wouldn't change a thing though.... :!:

34 last December, already paying the price for years of building, lifting, and delivering thousands of custom cabinets at my regular jobs. The back is not what it once was.

I'm 48.......Grew up on and then ran a 50 cow dairy. Had 50 to 75 beef cows too. Quit cattle completely twice. Couldn't stay away, trying to be really successful now. Feel really good except my right knee which a cow dislocated for me some years ago.

50 had heart attack 12mths ago playing cricket , still playing cricket but not all wkend , had stint just no staminer any more can still out work the apprentices but sleep like a log , had beef stud then dairy , football , and bowler at cricket the body is shot to the s------h but you still do it.

I am 57. BTW didn't some celebrity say the 50's are the new 40's and the 60's are the new 50's?? I have to say that I feel pretty darn good most of the time. Plan to retire, at least from one job, in about two yrs. and start another. Going out on the farm and checking the cows after each day's work is my therapy. And I gotta say congrats to Doc and his wife.

Im 42 and feel like well 42, lol. 23 years in the Army and about to retire. Last day of work Dec 6. I cant wait. Im ready to start my life. ;-)

Latest posts