So how old are you?

Help Support CattleToday:

iowahawkeyes

Reaction score
In response to MikeC's post, just how old are you?
I just turned 38 on Father's Day and my hubby is 37. My dad will be 67 soon and he still farms but has the neighbor do some custom work. I don't forsee him every quitting. FIL is retired a couple years already, he's the same age.

I am 32. My dad is 77 and still at it. He does more in a day than people half his age.

I'm 34, feel like I'm 84. I think I'm paying for all the hell raising I did in my teens and 20s. My dad is 71 and I think he could out work me any day of the week. I can't see him stopping either. It must be something about that generation. GREAT work ethic!!

32, but I too am paying the price of competetive sport and general stupidity of my youth.

KNERSIE":2h7rxx13 said:
32, but I too am paying the price of competetive sport and general stupidity of my youth.

I'm just over twice that and I'm paying for my youth too.
I heard a song the other day about some guy lamenting about some of the stupid things he'ld done and claimed "I'ld change a lot of things, starting with me". That's just BS for most people. I mean if I'ld spent my entire life in prison that would be one thing. But the general body abuse, the month in jail, car wrecks, boosing, chasing skirts and all of the other things that this guy claimes to want ot have changed is all of the stuff that goes into the individual you become. My oldest brother has never even so much as had a parking ticket, has more money then is decent and I wouldn;t trade any of his life for mine. I'm surprised he didn;t die from boredom.

dun":2l7k9uuz said:
KNERSIE":2l7k9uuz said:

I heard a song the other day about some guy lamenting about some of the stupid things he'ld done and claimed "I'ld change a lot of things, starting with me". That's just BS for most people. I mean if I'ld spent my entire life in prison that would be one thing. But the general body abuse, the month in jail, car wrecks, boosing, chasing skirts and all of the other things that this guy claimes to want ot have changed is all of the stuff that goes into the individual you become. My oldest brother has never even so much as had a parking ticket, has more money then is decent and I wouldn;t trade any of his life for mine. I'm surprised he didn;t die from boredom.

I agree, but there a few thing I would do diffrently if given the chance.

dun":1a82w07x said:
KNERSIE":1a82w07x said:

I know what song you mean, it starts out, "I had a one night stand, with my best friends baby sister, to this day he still won't talk to me" First time I heard that song I thought it was kind of lame, still think its not the greatest song out there.

Gail

GMN":3u4o4mab said:
I know what song you mean, it starts out, "I had a one night stand, with my best friends baby sister, to this day he still won't talk to me" First time I heard that song I thought it was kind of lame, still think its not the greatest song out there.

Gail

That's the one. I prefer "I want to check you for ticks" to that one. At least it makes sense

Today is the 7th anniversary of my broken tibia/ fibula. 2 plates and 13 screws later I can tell you what the weather is going to do better than Channel 9. And it wasn't even a cool story, just falling down the stairs :roll:

rattler":2caf940y said:
Rustler9":2caf940y said:
Forty four-will be forty five in October. Plan on going strong for many years to come.

I am a year behind Rustler

rattler

AND I'm 20 years behind both of you---hee hee hee.....

I wish, just kidding!

OK I am 42, but I still feel like I'm in my 20's.....................................................................

sometimes. ;-)

GMN":2dhub1y8 said:
OK I am 42, but I still feel like I'm in my 20's.....................................................................

sometimes. ;-)
im 42 as well.an i feel like im 80.was in the dairy business for 27yrs.

You people that feel old need to have by-pass surgery. You'll feel like you're 18 again, at least for a few years.

Latest posts