So how old are you?

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":12d606tk said:
You people that feel old need to have by-pass surgery. You'll feel like you're 18 again, at least for a few years.
dun my dad had 2 heart attacks a yr a part almost to the day.an he had the ballon or angieoplastie.an when he had them he got lucky that he wasnt driving the dump truck 18hrs a day.

dun":1azgksyc said:
You people that feel old need to have by-pass surgery. You'll feel like you're 18 again, at least for a few years.

They ain't cutting on me until I ain't got any other choices. I dropped Mother's dog off at the vet today for a TEETH CLEANING and it died from a heart attack on the operating table.

bigbull338":3u8kfyav said:
dun":3u8kfyav said:
dun my dad had 2 heart attacks a yr a part almost to the day.an he had the ballon or angieoplastie.an when he had them he got lucky that he wasnt driving the dump truck 18hrs a day.

That ballon deal isn;t the same. The people I know that had it didn;t really feel any younger, just alive.

bigbull338":2le6qht5 said:
GMN":2le6qht5 said:
OK I am 42, but I still feel like I'm in my 20's.....................................................................

sometimes. ;-)
im 42 as well.an i feel like im 80.was in the dairy business for 27yrs.

Wow you started out early, I'm sure you are exxagerating, unless you milked in a stanchion barn, then I bet you have joint issues.

Gail

GMN":1b9ypsb9 said:
bigbull338":1b9ypsb9 said:
GMN":1b9ypsb9 said:
OK I am 42, but I still feel like I'm in my 20's.....................................................................

sometimes. ;-)

Wow you started out early, I'm sure you are exxagerating, unless you milked in a stanchion barn, then I bet you have joint issues.

Gail
milked in a harringbone barn.as yes ive had joint issues all my life.but that is an another long story.so i do get around like an old man.an i try not to let my probs discourage me from doing what i love.

bigbull338":36lvmdb5 said:
GMN":36lvmdb5 said:
bigbull338":36lvmdb5 said:
GMN":36lvmdb5 said:

sometimes. ;-)

Gail
milked in a harringbone barn.as yes ive had joint issues all my life.but that is an another long story.so i do get around like an old man.an i try not to let my probs discourage me from doing what i love.

So what do you do now? Just curious.

Gail

Will be 53 the 13th of this month if I make it through this first round of haying. We're getting a lot of the rain we need - right after we get done raking!

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":29c3zeeu said:
Old enough to know better and too young to resist. Wish I could remember what I did in the 60's. :lol:

Is that from age or recreation?

dun":2lu49loh said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2lu49loh said:
Old enough to know better and too young to resist. Wish I could remember what I did in the 60's. :lol:

Is that from age or recreation?
A little of both. Never did drugs but beer was a BIG downfall back then. Then May of 69 I was headed for Viet Nam. That might tell way more about my age than I care to share. :lol:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1no4sjou said:

Same here but I was in diapers,but have a scar from falling down concrete steps in 69 mom said she had never seen so much blood. Did not believe until last year when my one year old hit a corner in the hoiuse and bled and bled from a cut not 1/4 inch long.

Jeff

Latest posts