SNOW?

Help Support CattleToday:

Herefordcross

Reaction score
Anybody getting any snow? We sure haven't. Just got our first good hard frost last night! What messed up weather. Neighbor planted grain 12th of December.

We had about four inches last night.... on top of this...

pastureresized.jpg

We've had 20-24" so far this year, in several storms- but it has always warmed back up to above normal temps and melted...Just some drifts in the low or shaded spots which are pretty much ice now....

man i remember when it snowed here bout 5 years ago. snowed for like an hour. man it was awesome. you had to be there though because it disappeared almost immediately.

We usually get sleet instead of snow. And anytime there is even a remote chace of winter weather, the tv news is on it like the martians are gonna land. The only time it gets really bad here is when no one predicted it. There is a front coming in today, supposedly, and it has everyone freaked out. There's no school here on Monday anyway, just teacher inservice. I like snow, but I would probably get tired of it if it happened all the time.

cows01-07073e.jpg

We're geting the artic blast -8 this morning...supposed to be colder tonite. Susie wants the smaller calves in the barn...things I do for that woman.
Dave Mc

Latest posts