Smart dog

Help Support CattleToday:

Gate Opener":2eh3vcwg said:
Wow, that is a smart dog! Guess he doesn't like to get wet.

Even though it's black it must not be an Angus. After all, don;t Angus spend all their time in the water?

dun

msscamp":2dmow6jv said:
mnmtranching":2dmow6jv said:
That dog is way to smart to be a Lab. :shock:

Kinda what I thought too, I was just to chicken to post it. :oops: :oops:

Guess what breed my dogs are. :roll:

p10100812.jpg

msscamp":2tagcn50 said:
mnmtranching":2tagcn50 said:

If it was a lab it would have just jumped in and gone in the straitest line to the ball. Then came out and shock water all over the guy with the camamra. Didn;t Labs and tennis balls evolve together?

dun

mnmtranching":xtcw2pek said:
msscamp":xtcw2pek said:
mnmtranching":xtcw2pek said:

Guess what breed my dogs are. :roll:

p10100812.jpg

I had two Lab's a while ago and both were very intelligent. The Black one could open a fridge and freezer door and help herself. and the Gold one once jumped into the river and stopped the Boat Race, the oars man were not pleased to say the least. and I do beleive you are right ther dun tennis balls golf balls or really any kinda ball goes with a Lab.

Last night I tried to show the video to my grandsons and it said it was taken off due to misuse , it's ashame they did that , I have a black lab and I'm sure my grandsons would have gotten a kick out of it.

They wouldn't let me watch the dog video and the "Bare Naked Lady" was very disappointing.

dun":2j1f8vtq said:
How can you misuse a video of a dog fetching a ball?

Darned if I know, and I think you're right about tennis balls & Labs. :lol: :lol: