Slight problem in the flatwoods

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Been dealing with a little land line dispute. Neighbor was being a real arse about the property and being very protective about it and using strong words to keep us away from the line. With some stealthy trips into the area I learned why he was so upset. Apparently he annexed a few acres of land for his garden. While I have nothing against gardening there are some things you just are not supposed to grow in the US. Law got involved. Landowner has since disappeared and they are hunting for him. Not sure where this leaves me in trying to get this dispute worked out. All this trouble over a friggin weed.

At times I bet it would be interesting to commando in there at night with a pump up sprayer full of round-up. When he has no crop to harvest the people fronting the money and to whom he has made delivery promises come looking for him.................I bet that scares him worse than the local PoPo :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":3kof7fhq said:
denvermartinfarms":3kof7fhq said:
On your land? That ain't to bright.

Might explain why they call them dopers.
I have heard of that quite a lot , but most of the time on big pieces of land than people are not on to often. Not ones in a line dispute :dunce: .hey I know a guy that was so dumb he had a llc done for his drug business. " southern spice llc" and operated a store in a fairly high end retail area and named the store "doobies". He's the one that use to work for us, and was just cought and had 3 million dollars in ammo cans. We have had some laughs about that goober having 3 million dollars.

I used to find little Victory Gardens quite often but not so much any more. Some of the people were pretty darn stupid but some really knew what they were doing. Years ago I was volunteered to be a member of a drug task force and saw some pretty interesting setups. Some were really stupid and some were down right ingenious. In many cases the local PoPo was very much part of the problem and we were under instructions not to associate with them or even tell them what we were doing. Needless to say they didn't like that.

Here is an old photo I saved because I got a kick out of this one. If you look in the middle of this corn field you can see the garden. On today's market this would be worth - in conservative wholesale prices - $9.7 million. This was laid in the lap of the local PoPo and after a thorough investigation on their part they concluded there was nothing there. :???:

This setup was really ballsey and was just one of three locations. The pot itself was some high end stuff and wasn't heading for "the street" but was heading to some high end users some of which you know from the music industry. I was told the seed came from Denmark and was some really good stuff with a cost per seed of $5. Three more weeks and it would have been in a pipe somewhere.

As for the culprits spending time in jail. Let's just say the taxpayer didn't have to feed them for more than a day or so thanks to the politics and our sincere desire to win the war on drugs. There is much more but I best leave it at that else I get put on some list somewhere.

They say out here over fifty percent of the corn has pot growing in it. I'm surprised the guy grew it on neighboring land. That's to close to home for most of them.
When I was a kid my dad had a renter that lived at the other end of the walnut orchard. He'd been trying to get rid of them for a while so he could doze the house but they would get lawyers, etc and he finally gave up as they paid on time every month. He had no idea why they were so intent on staying at that particular place. One day he was out spraying weeds in the orchard and there were rows of potted plants sitting out in the sun just about ready to harvest and he buzzed on by and sprayed the whole bunch... They moved out shortly after.

Me, my brother, and a childhood friend found a patch of marihuana when were kids. We told my mother immediately. She called the sheriff. They just cut it down, and hauled off. Whoever the patch belonged to tied treble hooks from tree limbs in the middle of our 3 wheeler trails for along time after that. It's a a common SOB that wants to hurt a kid.-------Learned a lesson from that. It is hard to win against a loser. They are always willing to cut deeper than you are.

I'd say find your land marks and stake your land now. I hired a apprentice surveyor for a day cost me 150.00 bucks and we're very close on the property lines. You could spend a couple to 5 grand if you want it certified. I'd do it before dick head comes back or the land goes up for sale.

Bigfoot":2dgszu8b said:
Me, my brother, and a childhood friend found a patch of marihuana when were kids. We told my mother immediately. She called the sheriff. They just cut it down, and hauled off. Whoever the patch belonged to tied treble hooks from tree limbs in the middle of our 3 wheeler trails for along time after that. It's a a common SOB that wants to hurt a kid.-------Learned a lesson from that. It is hard to win against a loser. They are always willing to cut deeper than you are.

I've run into these snares before around the perimeter of patches as warnings. Bad thing is you don't know if you are coming or going and you can't hardly see them.

Don't know about their willingness to cut deeper than I am though. :lol2:

Jogeephus":1di8hj74 said:
Bigfoot":1di8hj74 said:

I've run into these snares before around the perimeter of patches as warnings. Bad thing is you don't know if you are coming or going and you can't hardly see them.

Don't know about their willingness to cut deeper than I am though. :lol2:

Bigfoot, I am glad you posted that. KY is at the top of the list for being a place you best not mess around with the bad guys. Read some of the books on the subject of of the drug Mafias in KY like what occurred near Lebanon, KY. Those guys will not only kill you, then they will sit down on your corpse and have their lunch.

Punishment for criminals seems non existant here. It may be the same story in every state. I do know that I don't want to become another unsolved crime.

After seeing many cases of people defending themselves or protecting their family getting railroaded in the courts I have decided that the SSS method works on more than just dogs.

Bigfoot":3apac5j4 said:
Punishment for criminals seems non existant here. It may be the same story in every state. I do know that I don't want to become another unsolved crime.

Depends on what stack you make it in here. Lady that worked for Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said down south east, they had murders and then they just had killins.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?sa=X&ved=0CA ... 3D0CAcQqwQ

HOSS":3m1kj1un said:
After seeing many cases of people defending themselves or protecting their family getting railroaded in the courts I have decided that the SSS method works on more than just dogs.
It would seem that to be of merit. No need to draw undue attention to ones self.
I have heard that a shotgun is better than a rifled barrel, long or short, for such things. Of course I do not claim to be an expert in these matters. Just what I have heard or read.

Latest posts