Slick. You got in trouble!

Help Support CattleToday:

Margonme

Reaction score
I think your trailer was a little too gender sensitive. :D

Seriously, I saw some comments on there that might have been unfair to women.

I wanted to say, "Why should a woman not look for a man that can provide for her?"

I didn't have a daughter, but if I did, I sure would want her to look for a man with some assets!

BTW: was not me who complained!!!

Comedy is a rough trade. Sometimes you win, many times you lose. It's usually not that funny unless somebody gets a little red eared.

Better to have tried and failed, Slick lol

Margonme":1ginjhv0 said:

I wanted to say, "Why should a woman not look for a man that can provide for her?"

I didn't have a daughter, but if I did, I sure would want her to look for a man with some assets!

Come on Margo! Unfair to women? How can a man possibly be unfair to a woman. She holds the most powerful weapon known to man. The playing field is forever tilted in her favor. :D

bball":16aduu9j said:
Margonme":16aduu9j said:

Come on Margo! Unfair to women? How can a man possibly be unfair to a woman. She holds the most powerful weapon known to man. The playing field is forever tilted in her favor. :D

A weapon? Now that is harsh. It is more like alcohol. You know it is not good for you but the warm pleasant glow keeps you coming back until you are trapped! The sweet poison of a woman's bosum.

Margonme":1kqlbqux said:
bball":1kqlbqux said:
Margonme":1kqlbqux said:

A weapon? Now that is harsh. It is more like alcohol. You know it is not good for you but the warm pleasant glow keeps you coming back until you are trapped! The sweet poison of a woman's bosum.

Youre right. Weapon may be a poor choice of words. Some women wield it like a weapon, not all. And some men fall prey to it easier than others.
Idk about how good it is or isnt for you, but it sure keeps me focused.

Edit to add: i got caught up in the original posts conflict of man vs. woman. I hate to see anything that encourages the use of sex as a reward or punishment or tool for manipulation. Seems like that happens enough already without encouraging it. The anti gun folks must be feeling some pressure to be going that angle; however, sex does sell too

bball":w2qzfzoz said:
Margonme":w2qzfzoz said:

However, it is quite important to remember there is more than one playing field.

Guy I used to work with was in a spat with his wife. She told him she was going to cut him off. He said, you can't. You don't know where I'm getting it from. :lol2:

I've wondered from time to time if they are still married.

greybeard":jxw8ivh5 said:
I missed another one?

Probably my fault for trying out my amateur comedy routine.

A buddy of mine plays in the band at Elmwood Baptist Church in Baton Rouge. We played in the marching band together all during high school.

So I suggested on facebook his church needs me to play the congas because I am so good Gloria Estefan will be sexting me.

Nobody thought that was funny, at all.

Latest posts