slaughtered a pig

Help Support CattleToday:

So according to your last post, that would throw you in with the sad little men around here. Every time you see a post by Crowder or myself, you feel inclined to jump in with your remarks. For example, on the post I made about my daughters 13th birthday.

Now, you can say whatever you like about me, it just rolls off my back, but when you make remarks like you did about my kids, you have stepped well over the line.

warpaint":1kg5uucp said:
So according to your last post, that would throw you in with the sad little men around here. Every time you see a post by Crowder or myself, you feel inclined to jump in with your remarks. For example, on the post I made about my daughters 13th birthday.

Now, you can say whatever you like about me, it just rolls off my back, but when you make remarks like you did about my kids, you have stepped well over the line.

What kind of poster says he's 14 years old, says he can't spell and then recants?

The other one brags about huge land swaps. When will fellers figure out who cares what or how much land or sizes of Tractors/Equipment one has.

So I'll clear somthing up, If the "Boy" was 14 years old, I'd be trying to help him, but clearly this un' was a fraud.

I don't even field dress them anymore. I hang them up, skin down to neck, cut out the backstrap, shoulders and hams. The rest is buzzard bait. Takes me longer to haul it back to the house then to process it. Most I've done at one time was 3 and I was pretty tired at that point. I don't think I would ever want to mess with boiling and scraping, that just sounds like a lot of work and not much more output from it. It's not like that aren't plenty more hogs where these came from.

sidney411":32x702o0 said:
I don't even field dress them anymore. I hang them up, skin down to neck, cut out the backstrap, shoulders and hams. The rest is buzzard bait. Takes me longer to haul it back to the house then to process it. Most I've done at one time was 3 and I was pretty tired at that point. I don't think I would ever want to mess with boiling and scraping, that just sounds like a lot of work and not much more output from it. It's not like that aren't plenty more hogs where these came from.
I might think the same way if there were free hogs running all over outside. All of that other meat makes some good sausage. You are taking the grizzly bear method into use. Nothing wrong with that and I might do the same thing, in your situation. I have baited in alot of crows, but no coyotes came after the scraps.

warpaint":34qv2yqs said:

thank you for reminding me of that. You wouldn't believe how much I laughed! Didn't you erase that thread? I wasn't being that bad at all! There is a big difference, also I don't follow your threads around, but you always way in on mine with something that is away from the point. I don't care, but when people can't even talk about the topic...Wasn't that daughter thing like a month ago, and you address it on here as if I said something horrible. Get over it.

Crowderfarms":1x27g70f said:
warpaint":1x27g70f said:

What kind of poster says he's 14 years old, says he can't spell and then recants?

The other one brags about huge land swaps. When will fellers figure out who cares what or how much land or sizes of Tractors/Equipment one has.

So I'll clear somthing up, If the "Boy" was 14 years old, I'd be trying to help him, but clearly this un' was a fraud.

In the beginning I kept repeating that I was younger then the 70 year old men at the auction so I was auctionboy, but not a boy. Are you going to cut off my hands now? My age is actually 24! I would change my name to auctionman but don't want to lose all my posts. Also it doesn't sound as good. the thing I didn't exspect is all of the people who didn't take anything I said seriously because of what they thought my age was. I don't feel bad like I was trying to trick anyone and if anyone feels bad that I lied about my age they can go hang there self.

auctionboy":2tvjdild said:
warpaint":2tvjdild said:

thank you for reminding me of that. You wouldn't believe how much I laughed! Didn't you erase that thread? I wasn't being that bad at all! There is a big difference, also I don't follow your threads around, but you always way in on mine with something that is away from the point. I don't care, but when people can't even talk about the topic...Wasn't that daughter thing like a month ago, and you address it on here as if I said something horrible. Get over it.

I think I made myself pretty clear. It doesn't matter how long ago it was. You degrade someone else and are guilty of the same thing. Beleive me I'll get over it should the two of us ever meet in person. Not that it's likely to happen. You're all mouth and no guts.

warpaint":1zsu4nj6 said:
auctionboy":1zsu4nj6 said:
warpaint":1zsu4nj6 said:

I think I made myself pretty clear. It doesn't matter how long ago it was. You degrade someone else and are guilty of the same thing. Beleive me I'll get over it should the two of us ever meet in person. Not that it's likely to happen. You're all mouth and no guts.
Did I degraded you tough s..t I had more guts when I was 10 then you will ever have. Unless anyone wants to talk about hogs can this thread please be locked.

Crowderfarms":6sppqy0o said:
warpaint":6sppqy0o said:

Well Crowder...tell me a little something here on a serious note...what kind of grown man sits on the computer talking about fat gals and making fun of someone's post when they said "boning" a hog...auctionboy's first post didn't have nothing to do with you...so why'd you have to blurt in and try to rile him up? You couldn't resist could you? You had to try to start a bunch of BS...well good job, cause you successfully started a whole pile of BS...hope that made you feel a lot better about yourself :roll:

NamVet_Farmer44":mva1v7zd said:
Crowderfarms":mva1v7zd said:
warpaint":mva1v7zd said:

Well Crowder...tell me a little something here on a serious note...what kind of grown man sits on the computer talking about fat gals and making fun of someone's post when they said "boning" a hog...auctionboy's first post didn't have nothing to do with you...so why'd you have to blurt in and try to rile him up? You couldn't resist could you? You had to try to start a bunch of BS...well good job, cause you successfully started a whole pile of BS...hope that made you feel a lot better about yourself :roll:

First off, You need to get a sense of humor, then go get yourself a life.

You do a good job of getting the BS flag thrown at you. Dont you think? You've shown you certainly read into things a little different than most folks.